The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For Wampirencja - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For Wampirencja (/showthread.php?tid=539759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - Aijo - 07-09-2011

+1 for paying her part in the Parabox GO. Very patient and friendly! Thanks! Happy

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - elderham - 07-14-2011

+1 as a seller

I commissioned two hoodies for my Isuls and bought a pair of shorts for them, too. I am really happy with the clothes, plus Wampirencja was great about keeping in contact and showing photos of her work.
Thanks! Happy

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - Lila_Meily - 09-05-2011

+1 as a seller
I bought from her the angry plushie and taeyang clothes... and I love how my boys look on it!!!
Everything looks amazing and thank you so much for the shorts ^^

100% recommended!!!

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - elderham - 10-06-2011

+1 for a trade

I traded a doll head for a custom outfit. Communication was great, and the outfit, which was made right away, fits my Isul perfectly. Thanks! Happy

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - blancahuesos - 10-30-2011

+ 1 as a seller! Very nice, helps a lot! smile

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - sceimhiuil - 11-08-2011

+1 as a seller, she's lovely to work with and I LOVE the outfit!!

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - Buzzingbumblebee - 11-19-2011

+1 as a seller ^^. Smooth and efficient transaction. Great communications and the clothes was done fast and arrived quickly. Really great clothes, my dollies are greatful!

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - lawdeda - 11-30-2011

+1 Got my isul stock as described grin Thank you so much!

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - MoonBunny - 01-26-2012

Friendly & fast payment. Thanks! grin

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - Pippin - 01-28-2012

+1 Helped me out getting a pony from a seller in Poland. Wonderfully helpful - I can't say thank you enough! Thank you thank you thank you!

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - orphansparrow - 02-15-2012

+1 as a buyer. quick payment & great communication. thanks!

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - redstars - 03-02-2012

I comissioned 2 outfits from wampirencja. She's great to deal with, a very nice seller~ Things were shipped quickly and arrived packaged well. They look great on my dolls. Thanks so much!

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - booksanddolls - 03-14-2012

+1 Commissioned to make a suit for my Taeyang. She worked quickly and the suit arrived promptly and is perfect. THANKYOU! smile

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - Bubblefox - 03-18-2012

+1 seller! Made me custom outfits; they are perfect! <3 she kept me updated, send me pictures during the process and she shipped it fast! I will definitly buy/commission from her again!

RE: Feedback For Wampirencja - Nytherial - 03-25-2012

+1 trader!
Traded me a hand-made BJD outfit for a Pullip head. Communication was wonderful on her part, very friendly and understanding when I made a mistake and couldn't access dollymarket for some time, shipped quickly, packaged well, and the clothes are extremely well-made. She's the perfect trade partner. smile
Thank you so much!