The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Truefan Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Truefan Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=539796)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Truefan Feedback - PrettyPullip - 10-01-2010

+1 as a buyer. smile

Good communication and fast payment.

RE: Truefan Feedback - Miss Edith - 10-01-2010

+1 as a seller

my beautiful mohair wig arrived quickly & safely. True is always a pleasure to deal with.

RE: Truefan Feedback - vanie - 10-05-2010

+1 for a fantastic seller. Well packaged and fast shipping. Thanks for the chips and extras! <3

RE: Truefan Feedback - kitten-squid - 10-05-2010

+1 for a super awesome seller! The cute little extras made my day!

RE: Truefan Feedback - Zuley - 10-17-2010

1+ As an excellent seller!! Thanks a millions for the wig and the gifts. My girls love them. ;D

RE: Truefan Feedback - McKenna - 11-16-2010

+1
I donated a Pullip body to Puddle and True sent me some cute souvenirs in return. Thanks so much for the goodies and taking the body off my hands. Hope you can find good use for it.

RE: Truefan Feedback - KiraKira - 11-28-2010

+1

I contacted TrueFan about my donating a doll to PUDDLE that she happily accepted. She let me know when the doll I sent was received and in return, she sent me a cute outfit for my Taes. I am happy that the doll will possibly get madeover and given the chance to be loved by someone. smile Yay!

RE: Truefan Feedback - vanie - 12-01-2010

+1 for an awesome split. Got Risa's stock in great condition. Love it, thanks! <3

RE: Truefan Feedback - disorderedcutup - 12-04-2010

+1 Bought a NRFB Sakura and the doll came safe and quick. She was very nice to deal with smile

RE: Truefan Feedback - birdie - 12-08-2010

+1 as a splitter and seller! I split Byul HD with her and at the same time purchased her Ddalgi, and they both arrived swiftly, well packaged and the supposedly nude Byul was dressed in a fun, turtle themed, EffieTheDal outfit. Communication was outstanding throughout.

+1 as a buyer as well! She got a Dal clone from me, and the transaction was flawless, I would definitely recommend her! Thank you for your purchase. smile

RE: Truefan Feedback - birdie - 01-15-2011

+1 as a seller, again!

I purchased a doll and a stock wig from TrueFan, and it was an all through pleasant experience, as are all transactions with her. Thank you so much for your careful and nice packaging and lovely communication!

RE: Truefan Feedback - twinkle_eyed - 02-08-2011

+1 for this wonderful seller! I purchased Shan-ria from True, and couldn't be happier!! True is great to work with - super communication and a total pleasure! Shan-ria is gorgeous, arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you so much hon!! <3333

RE: Truefan Feedback - keri1234 - 02-10-2011

+1 I bought Tweety stock from TrueFan. She was very friendly and sent it off quickly. I received the clothes in perfect order and I'm very pleased with them. I'd highly recommend TrueFan as a seller!

RE: Truefan Feedback - dunneh - 03-07-2011

+1 for being a great seller, thank you.

RE: Truefan Feedback - Puzzle - 03-11-2011

+ 1 Seller.

Sent me mini Pullip March Hare (a surprise for a swap partner). She arrived incredibly quickly, wonderfully packaged and completely safe. She is absolutely beautiful, thank you!

I would not hesitate to buy from True again, she has wonderful communication and is just a genuinely lovely person to deal with.