The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Truefan Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Truefan Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=539796)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Truefan Feedback - PG123MOM - 03-10-2013

+ 1 as a buyer

She paid prompt and is great to deal with! Thank you.

RE: Truefan Feedback - Joni - 04-02-2013

+1 as a seller

Everything went perfectly and True stayed in constant communication. Thank you! grin

RE: Truefan Feedback - Rhaine - 04-03-2013

+1 as a seller

Great Communication, and she was super nice! I received nude Merl today, and she is exactly as described! Thank you so much!

RE: Truefan Feedback - Minako - 04-03-2013

+1 as seller

We split Dal Kleine, everything was perfect! Thank you

RE: Truefan Feedback - Bohemian - 04-09-2013

+1 as a seller! I bought My Select Pullip Merl from True and it was a great transaction: communication was fast and friendly, the doll was shipped quickly, she arrived in perfect condition, and she was even wrapped in adorable ASPCA wrapping paper! Heart Thanks so much!

RE: Truefan Feedback - maduixeta - 04-11-2013

+1 as a seller!
I bought ddalgi, and it came very fast. Communication with Truefan was great, she is very attentive and friendly.
Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction!

RE: Truefan Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 04-26-2013

+1 as a seller

Thanks for the Littles!

RE: Truefan Feedback - ladywindsor - 04-27-2013

+1 as a seller

Bought Dolcolla Ciel from Truefan.
She was a delight to deal with, pleasant communication, secure packaging and fast ship. Thank you so very much!

RE: Truefan Feedback - KiraKira - 06-30-2013

+1

Adding another positive comment to True's 15-page list of feedback. It's always a pleasure dealing with TrueFan; thank you so much for the smooth transaction.
grin

RE: Truefan Feedback - vadafade - 09-27-2013

+1 as a seller! True sold me a Taeyang fur wig. Great price, great condition, super fast shipping. She also included some little goodies leftover from Puddle. Thanks for a great transaction!

RE: Truefan Feedback - Missy_Crane - 10-03-2013

+1 as a seller!

Sold me a gorgeous Taeyang Sebastian - he was safely & lovingly wrapped and sent very quickly. Good communication.

THANK YOU HE'S PERFECT!! smile

RE: Truefan Feedback - TasiaChiba - 12-17-2013

+1 as seller~

I bought a full Alberic stock and partial Nosferatu stock. Everything was packaged just absolutely wonderfully! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again sometime~ Thank you for these wonderful clothes, dear!

RE: Truefan Feedback - fishy - 01-04-2014

+1 as a seller. I bought some Dal Ange stock from her and it arrived great (even with some cute freebies.) recommende! smile

RE: Truefan Feedback - wooperz - 01-17-2014

+1 Traded for Drta and absolutely love her. Great transaction.

RE: Truefan Feedback - Arya - 01-20-2014

+1 as seller - great item, packaging, and communication - thanks!