The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Truefan Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Truefan Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=539796)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Truefan Feedback - vadafade - 02-13-2014

+1 as a seller. I bought Dal Phoebe's stock from TrueFan, and it was packaged securely and arrived quickly. Thanks for a perfect transaction! A++

RE: Truefan Feedback - Maaikeh - 03-16-2014

+1 as a seller Good communication, fast shipping and great and very secure packaging. She shipped off Wonka's hat and it arrived without a dent on the other side of the ocean! yay

RE: Truefan Feedback - Miss Edith - 06-27-2014

+1 as a seller

As always smile True sold me 2 minis, they arrived quickly, very well packed, everything perfect. Thankyou again, Ma'am.

RE: Truefan Feedback - Severity - 07-17-2014

+1 as seller!
Thank you for granting me a short layaway and thank you for getting my grail Dal to me safe and sound. Robin is currently being beautiful on my Dal shelf. Thanks again!

RE: Truefan Feedback - Chyntia - 09-04-2014

+++1 as a seller!
Thank you so much for the beautiful outfits and adding the Puddle goodies! I'm so happy! Would love to buy from you again!
Also shipping was very prompt and carefully wrapped!!

RE: Truefan Feedback - Miss Edith - 11-30-2014

+1 as a seller

True sold me 3 minis I wanted that were available at the Tuesday Morning sales. As always, she was the perfect person to deal with. Thanks again smile

RE: Truefan Feedback - fishy - 03-19-2015

+1 as a buyer! smile Rehomed my Dal Katoya. Thanks a bunch!

(Sorry for waiting so long to leave feedback! It kind of slipped my mind. Rb_x )

RE: Truefan Feedback - Kyubi09 - 06-02-2015

+1 as a seller. Went on a hunt for a wig from an old post for me, and sent it lickety split despite being in the midst of last minute prep for PUDDLE. :-)

RE: Truefan Feedback - fishy - 06-18-2015

+1 as a seller. Thank you so much for the Little Pullip Dog! smile My dog now has a little mini-me!! smile

RE: Truefan Feedback - Miss Edith - 09-05-2015

+1 as an awesome middle-person.

True added a doll for me to an order she placed, then sent her to me as cheaply as possible. She has done this before and it is more appreciated than you can imagine. With the way our dollar is going, it is even MORE appreciated than that !

RE: Truefan Feedback - miss all sunday - 11-21-2015

+1 Great seller!

RE: Truefan Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 02-05-2016

+1 as a seller!

Bought a stock outfit from True and as usual, she was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

RE: Truefan Feedback - Marilyn - 02-06-2016

+1 as a seller Happy

Great price wig, very reasonable shipping charge, free card with purchase and she shipped quickly. A great transaction, I'd happily do business with True again. wink

RE: Truefan Feedback - krishna - 02-13-2016

+1 as a seller - everything was great! wigs are beautiful!

RE: Truefan Feedback - trillian - 03-05-2016

+1 as a buyer - thanks!