The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Jennyfur's Feedback; Feedback for sales and purchases - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Jennyfur's Feedback; Feedback for sales and purchases (/showthread.php?tid=539858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Cherri - 07-10-2009

+1 Great seller!
Items received as describe! <3

- TrueFan - 07-11-2009

Wow, great seller ! Dolls as described and so many extras! Thanks!

- Moony - 07-12-2009

+1 as a seller grin Fantastic wig and super fast shipping! Thanks!

- haileebobailee - 07-14-2009

+1!

Super nice seller, awesome communication, awesome kirsche and price!

- dms_a_jem - 07-14-2009

+1 from me! JENNYFUR is a very honest and reliable seller, my Asuka was shipped quickly and in perfect condition upon receipt. Thanks also for the extra eyechips!

- snarecrazi - 07-23-2009

+1 my two taeyangs arrived in good time
thanks so much

- lot350 - 07-24-2009

1 big + from me!
Excellent seller. Thanks alot for the Pullip doll

RE: Jennyfur's Feedback; Feedback for sales and purchases - LadyKakashi - 08-08-2009

+1 as a seller!
Excellent communication and fast international shipping!
Would definetely buy from again!
Thank you!

RE: Jennyfur's Feedback; Feedback for sales and purchases - solarsenshi - 08-12-2009

+1 as a seller! I bought Another Queen from Jennyfur and everything was great, excellent communication and the doll arrived in perfect condition~!

RE: Jennyfur's Feedback; Feedback for sales and purchases - Bbabaa - 10-04-2009

+1 positive as a seller.
I bought Nahh-ato's eyemech from her and it arrived safely and very well packaged. smile Thank you so much.

RE: Jennyfur's Feedback; Feedback for sales and purchases - twinkle_eyed - 10-05-2009

+2 as a seller!

I bought Timulus from Jennyfur, and am just super pleased! Prompt shipping, very well packaged, and super friendly communication!! She also included his stock, and am so thrilled with this transaction! She is such a pleasure to work with and I look forward to buying from her again! Thank you again so so so much!! Heart

RE: Jennyfur's Feedback; Feedback for sales and purchases - JENNYFUR - 10-05-2009

(10-05-2009, 03:21 AM)twinkle_eyed Wrote: +2 as a seller!

I bought Timulus from Jennyfur, and am just super pleased! Prompt shipping, very well packaged, and super friendly communication!! She also included his stock, and am so thrilled with this transaction! She is such a pleasure to work with and I look forward to buying from her again! Thank you again so so so much!! Heart

Ditto for your~!!! I have left f/b for you too, but also wann say you were so sweet to deal with it was my pleasure!!

RE: Jennyfur's Feedback; Feedback for sales and purchases - tuligarita - 01-23-2010

+1 positive.
Wonderfull seller! She is very lovely and nice. She helps u if u have a problem ^^ Thank u so much!!
Your doll is fantastic!

RE: Jennyfur's Feedback; Feedback for sales and purchases - TrueFan - 05-26-2010

Great seller. I purchased Squall from her and she came quickly and well packed. Thanks!

RE: Jennyfur's Feedback; Feedback for sales and purchases - Quixotic - 02-24-2011

+1 as a seller

I brought Another Alice from her. Communication was great, the doll arrived in great time in great condition, and she added extra clothes as well which was a nice surprise. Thank you so much yay