The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For Ambitiouslove - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For Ambitiouslove (/showthread.php?tid=539935)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Feedback For Ambitiouslove - Aquinosejuega - 02-22-2010

+1 as a seller. LOL

All perfect!! very very fast! I'd repeat in a future yay

thanks!

RE: Feedback For Ambitiouslove - lilbrokenragdoll - 04-21-2010

+1 as a seller!

I ordered a shirt and jeans for my Taeyang, and they were well made and arrived lightning fast...thanks so much!

RE: Feedback For Ambitiouslove - KiraKira - 04-29-2010

An overwhelmingly POSITIVE rating from me! yay

I ordered a checkered shirt for my Taeyang as well as a punk schoolgirl skirt & sunshine t-shirt for Pullip, and she whipped them up so quickly, well before the two week estimate she gave me!

I love how talented she is and the clothes fit my dolls very well! Thanks so much!

RE: Feedback For Ambitiouslove - ridella - 09-21-2010

+1 For being the best buyer ever!!!!
This girl is wonderfulyay

RE: Feedback For Ambitiouslove - Hina Ichigo - 12-03-2010

+1 as a seller, wig arrived super fast an absolute pleasure to deal with <3

RE: Feedback For Ambitiouslove - redstars - 02-20-2011

+1 as a seller~

I bought a wig from Ambitiouslove. It was packaged well and arrived safely! Thanks so much!

RE: Feedback For Ambitiouslove - milkytea - 08-30-2011

+1 (seller)

I purchased a bear hoodie from AmbitiousLove, and it is absolutely adorable! The hoodie itself is very nicely made. She was very friendly, quick with communication, and the item was well-packed. I would certainly do business with her again~

RE: Feedback For Ambitiouslove - KiraKira - 09-02-2011

+1 as a seller!

Purchased two things--a hoodie & torn pants for Taeyang--well made and really nice fit! Fast shipping too! Thank you!

smile

RE: Feedback For Ambitiouslove - milkytea - 09-04-2011

+1 (seller)

I purchased a 23cm soft bust Obitsu from AmbitiousLove. It was exactly as she described it--no damage and no marks. It arrived well-packaged. She shipped it very quickly, too. She was friendly as always; I would certainly do business with her again! It is always a pleasure.

RE: Feedback For Ambitiouslove - sceimhiuil - 09-05-2011

+1 (million) as a seller (commissioned)! ambitiouslove is lovely to do business with smile I sent a few photos of what I wanted done, and after a few emails back and forth, before I knew it the outfit was completed and on its way smile Beautifully done and got photos of progress, too. grin Hooray!

RE: Feedback For Ambitiouslove - cmair1202 - 09-05-2011

+1 as a seller. purchased a blue for my doll wig it arrived yesterday.

RE: Feedback For Ambitiouslove - Misty - 09-15-2011

+1 as a buyer!
She help me in everything in the process, awesome seller, everything arrives perfect!