The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Miss All Sunday's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Miss All Sunday's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=540190)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - applecandy - 08-24-2010

+1 as a seller

Very fast shipping and great communication! Sala is adorable, thanks!

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - twinkle_eyed - 09-05-2010

+1 for participating in the 5th nDoll GO! Fast payment, super communication, always a pleasure! Thank you so much! <3333

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - ShepVet - 10-02-2010

+1 as a seller. I purchased Sakura's stock wig (super curly) and it arrived safe and sound in great condition. Thanks!

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - twinkle_eyed - 10-03-2010

+1 for participating in the 3rd Leeke GO!! Fast payment, excellent communication, and as always super to work with! Thank you so much!! <33

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - mrsmarks - 05-24-2011

I purchased a Brand New Purezza from Miss All Sunday- she was very friendly and shipped the doll out in a timely manner! Would definately do business with again, thank you!

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - Zuley - 05-27-2011

+1 as a seller.

Thanks you for lovely Andrew I love him!! Very fast shipping, very easy to deal with her. ^_<

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - mrsmarks - 06-02-2011

A++ seller! I purchased a Raphia doll from Miss All Sunday, who was super nice, answered all my questions and shipped promptly! She even fixed the eye mech for me as well. I would definately do business with again, thank you!

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - lum13 - 10-05-2011

+1 as seller! I bought my Pullip Stica from her. She arrived in perfect condition as described.
Great comunication.
Thank you again ^^

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - Little_Spark - 10-11-2011

+1 as a seller!!!

I bought my Taeyang Butler from her, she was very patient and wrapped him very well! He made it through the customs because of your declaration, thank you sweetie!!! Awesome transaction!

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - elderham - 12-04-2011

+1 as a buyer

Great communication and fast payment! Thank you! Happy

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - stripeybelly - 05-01-2012

+1 for a great buyer! Answered PM's promptly, paid quickly, let me know when items arrived. Thanks so much!!

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - KiraKira - 08-12-2012

+1 as a buyer

miss all sunday purchased some eyechips from my sales thread. Paid immediately and let me know when she received the items. Perfect transaction in every way. Thank you so much!

smile

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - nomore_noless - 09-21-2012

+1 as a buyer
This was a great transaction; good communication and fast payment -- would recommend!!
Thank you again! ^^

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - TrueFan - 10-14-2012

+1 as a split partner!

RE: Miss All Sunday's Feedback - Rhaine - 10-20-2012

+1 as a split partner! grin