The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Vanie's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Vanie's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=540228)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Vanie's Feedback - katrine - 12-07-2010

+ 1 for wonderful buyer of Veritas stock! Thank you!

RE: Vanie's Feedback - crazykimochi - 02-17-2011

+1 from me for Vanie! She purchased a hoodie from me recently is, as always, a perfect buyer! smile

RE: Vanie's Feedback - twinkle_eyed - 02-28-2011

+3 for participating in the Luts, Leeke, and Crobidoll GOs! Always a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much for participating!! <33

RE: Vanie's Feedback - enofelli - 04-11-2011

+1 perfect buyer ^^

RE: Vanie's Feedback - MissMandyLynne - 04-29-2011

+1 for a great sale

sold her Melize's pjs - paid quickly and was a pleasure to work with yay

RE: Vanie's Feedback - twinkle_eyed - 07-06-2011

+1 for participating in the Leeke GO! Always great to work with! Thank you! smile

RE: Vanie's Feedback - Rosse - 08-30-2011

+1 as a seller

I bought some pullip stands and Vanie was great to deal with in every way! I'd recommend her to anyone smile

RE: Vanie's Feedback - Lady Alec - 09-16-2011

+1! Thank you so much for letting me adopt your Chelsea! And what a wonderful surprise to find all those extras! Super fast shipping as well.

Lady Alec

RE: Vanie's Feedback - elderham - 03-02-2012

+1 as a buyer

Great communication and quick payment! Thank you! Happy

RE: Vanie's Feedback - Hina Ichigo - 05-22-2012

+1 as the most amazing split partner, communication was excellent, payment was prompt couldn't be happier. Would not hesitate to do business with again Happy

RE: Vanie's Feedback - TrueFan - 07-11-2012

1+ as a great buyer of Dal stock!

RE: Vanie's Feedback - Miss Edith - 08-23-2012

+1 as an awesome split partner. Fast, friendly, thorough communication and my boy got here quickly - well packaged and happy grin Thanks again hun.

RE: Vanie's Feedback - Miss Edith - 09-15-2012

and plus one more as a buyer. Vanie adopted my Nahh Ato custom and is, as always, a pleasure to deal with smile

RE: Vanie's Feedback - lyricsoul - 09-21-2012

+1 as a seller. I bought Vanie's nude Prupate. She was great with communication and the doll arrived safe and sound. grin

RE: Vanie's Feedback - Hina Ichigo - 09-25-2012

+ 2 for a split/trade I did with Vanie, she was extremely patient with me . Amazing split/trade partner, would definitely do more splits with in the future without hesitation. Could not be happier, thanks so much <3