The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Vanie's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Vanie's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=540228)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Vanie's Feedback - booksanddolls - 02-22-2013

+1 as a seller. Great communication & fast delivery, thanks!!

RE: Vanie's Feedback - tertlecrazy - 02-26-2013

+1 positive

Bought Catwoman partial stock. super friendly and shipped right away. Thanks so much

RE: Vanie's Feedback - captainfantastic - 03-22-2013

+1 as a seller! One of the nicest sellers I've had the pleasure of doing business with. The hoodie I bought is even more marvelous in person! Thanks Vanie!

RE: Vanie's Feedback - zayne - 04-09-2013

+1 as a seller. Bought Jimmy X in person. Sales thread specified sold nude, but she included a full outfit and extras so he didn't have to go home nekkie. Tongue

RE: Vanie's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 05-25-2013

+1 as a seller. I bought some stock pieces and other clothing items. Everything was in great condition and she was prompt with her communication. It was pleasure doing business with her.

RE: Vanie's Feedback - Leannarchy - 05-25-2013

+1 posi, received doll super quickly. thanks so much! can't wait to work on her smile

RE: Vanie's Feedback - *NatTheCat* - 06-13-2013

+1 as a seller! yay
Great communication, fast shipment, and very nice seller! Thank you so much for the wigs! grin

RE: Vanie's Feedback - KiraKira - 06-14-2013

+2 as a seller

I purchased a couple of wigs from Julianne and then a few days later I purchased a shirt. She mailed all my items to me together and I got them today, in perfect condition. Happy mail days are always fun! Thank you so much!

RE: Vanie's Feedback - PG123MOM - 06-20-2013

+1 as a seller
I purchased a wig and had great communication, shipped quickly! Thanks!

RE: Vanie's Feedback - blancahuesos - 06-26-2013

+1 as a great seller! Very comunicative and helpfull. All arrived safe and quick, and with a gift, thank you!!

RE: Vanie's Feedback - Mika187 - 07-02-2013

+1 As seller! Great communication and really fast shipping! Thanks so much for the Monomono head!

RE: Vanie's Feedback - Joichi - 07-06-2013

+1 Seller

She is a wonderful and friendly person to work with smile I combined items with her and bought a wig and doll Kaela from. I always feel welcomed to shop with her again. Thank you!

RE: Vanie's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 08-02-2013

+1 as a seller. Bought some wigs and stands. There were some delays in shipping due to unexpected circumstances, but she kept me informed and I wasn't in any hurry. Thanks!

RE: Vanie's Feedback - *NatTheCat* - 08-04-2013

+1 as a great seller! yay Great communication, shipped as fast as she could, and the wigs are great! Thank you so much! grin

RE: Vanie's Feedback - Yuuki - 08-07-2013

+1
Vanie was my amazing swap partner, she made me cute stuff! I am so happy i got here as a swap partner. She packed everything really good and she wrote me a nice note smile