The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For Mckenna - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For Mckenna (/showthread.php?tid=540366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - Aijo - 06-10-2011

+1 for participating and paying her part in the GO. Thank you~! Happy

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - Joni - 06-23-2011

+1 as a terrific seller. I bought a wig from McKenna and everything was perfect, I would definitely buy from her again. grin

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - kaoskat - 06-25-2011

Bought Aquel's wig. It arrived quickly and communication was fast and friendly! Great seller!

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - twinkle_eyed - 07-06-2011

+3 for participating in the Luts, Leeke, and nDoll GOs! Always such a pleasure to work with! Thank you!! grin

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - phantomwings86 - 09-02-2011

+1 as a buyer!

Mckenna is a fantastic buyer! She gave one of my girls a wonderful home! Thank you smile

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - dalsdolls - 09-06-2011

+1. Very easy to deal with. Thanks for my bait arms!

Hugs,
dal

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - Evelien - 11-01-2011

+1 as a seller.

I bought an Obitsu chest part and some neck pegs. They arrived very fast after friendly communication. Thanks so much!

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - SwordPony - 11-05-2011

+1 as a split partner. We spilt Shan-ria I got the doll and shipped the stock to McKenna. Great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much.

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - twinkle_eyed - 11-07-2011

+2 for participating in both the Leeke and Luts GOs!! Always great to work with! Thank you!! <3

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - redstars - 11-08-2011

I bought some eyechips from McKenna. They arrived quickly and in great condition. Very nice seller, would definitely buy from again. Thanks so much!

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - square - 11-10-2011

+1 as a seller. I bought a stand from McKenna, arrived quickly and safely. Thank you!

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - vv21121 - 02-03-2012

+ 1 as seller

Fast shipping and nice to deal with

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - SwordPony - 03-17-2012

+1 as a trade partner.

I traded some ponies for two wigs. Great communication!! A pleasure to deal with!! Would gladly deal with again!! Thanks so much!!

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - stripeybelly - 05-03-2012

+1 for an awesome seller!

Bought a nDoll wig from McKenna. She shipped quickly and securely and kept me updated. Thanks very much!! =D

RE: Feedback For Mckenna - bermea - 10-16-2012

+1 joined her Leekeworld GO. Great communication and fast shipper when item arrived.