The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
elderham's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: elderham's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=540472)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: elderham's Feedback - wampirencja - 10-08-2011

+2 smile I forgot to leave feedback last time
First it was ordering clothes, next time head-clothing trade. Elderham is very nice, very patient and with trade she send it very safely to me so a biy in unharmed ^ ^

RE: elderham's Feedback - Kitty Chan - 10-26-2011

+1 as seller!

I bought some clothes and the communication was great, tha package arrived very fast! I love everything! Thanks!

RE: elderham's Feedback - lindsey.kaye - 11-03-2011

+1 as a buyer!

Really wonderful buyer to work with! She paid quickly and communication with her was quick and friendly--she was even kind enough to let me know that her items had arrived ♥ Thank you!

RE: elderham's Feedback - joyinthedance - 11-07-2011

+1 as a buyer! Friendly transaction and prompt payment. Thanks! smile

RE: elderham's Feedback - PrincessTomato - 11-07-2011

+1 as a buyer~ great comms and let me know when their package arrived! thanks again!

RE: elderham's Feedback - lindsey.kaye - 11-14-2011

+1 as a buyer!

Super friendly, paid quickly, and excellent communication--she was even kind enough to let me know when her package arrived! Thank you ♥

RE: elderham's Feedback - MissMandyLynne - 11-22-2011

+1 for a great sale

bought a few mini stands from her and they were packaged perfectly and were shipped really fast ^^

RE: elderham's Feedback - camouflage - 12-01-2011

+1 as a great buyer smile

RE: elderham's Feedback - Miss Edith - 12-15-2011

+1 as an awesome seller

Elderham sold me 3 dolls and she is friendly, patient with great communication & fast shipping - plus an extra gift smile Thankyou very much, again !

RE: elderham's Feedback - *NatTheCat* - 01-02-2012

+1 as a seller!
Shipped the wig very promptly, great communication, and thank you! Happy
(Sorry for not leaving feedback for so long, I was not on Dolly Market for a while due to the fact that I was typing the URL in wrong!)

RE: elderham's Feedback - amethist - 01-06-2012

+1 as a seller! I bought a wig from elderham, communication was great, a really nice person to deal with. Item was shipped very quickly. Thanks for everything, I'm very satisfied with my new wig!!!!

RE: elderham's Feedback - phantomwings86 - 01-06-2012

+1 as a buyer!

She is super sweet! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

RE: elderham's Feedback - kaoskat - 01-06-2012

Bought 2 mini wigs from elderham! Transaction went wonderfully! Communication was fast and shipment was quick too! A pleasure!

RE: elderham's Feedback - cupcake - 01-11-2012

+1 as buyer <3

RE: elderham's Feedback - KiraKira - 01-26-2012

+1 for being a perfect buyer.

Elderham purchased two shirts from my sales thread. She paid immediately and let me know when the items arrived. Thanks so much!