The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For Vertefae - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For Vertefae (/showthread.php?tid=540715)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - usagi_no_hotaru - 06-20-2010

+1 trader~

Great with communication and shipping was quick, thanks so much! <33

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - twinkle_eyed - 06-23-2010

+1 for this wonderful buyer! Another super transaction - fast payment, excellent communication - a total sweetheart and pleasure to deal with! Thank you bunches!! <3

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - pandor - 06-27-2010

+1 as a seller! Would buy again!

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - captainfantastic - 06-29-2010

+1

Clothing lot arrived super fast and full of more awesome goodies than I could even FIT in my Pullips' little clothing drawer. smile As always, Vertefae was friendly and super quick to respond to my every pm.

You're the best.

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - Eis4Emmi - 06-30-2010

+1
The piercing is AMAZING, exatly what I was looking for.
Great communication, and the trade went well. Thanks again! grin

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - HaikuRei - 07-05-2010

+1 as a buyer. Bought a doll shirt and necklace from me, was very friendly and prompt with payment and responses, would love to do business with again. =)

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - BarbedDragon - 07-05-2010

+1 as a super seller!
She was amazing smile I bought Angry from her and she's PERFECT. She even included extras cause she is so awesome!

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - vanie - 09-10-2010

+1 as a super seller. Thank you so much! Super fast shipping and very quick communication. Thanks again!

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - Eis4Emmi - 09-24-2010

+1
Commissioned a shirt from Vertefae, and I love it! Thankyouthankyouthankyou so much again, you're so sweet!

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - KiraKira - 09-24-2010

+1 from me!

I commissioned vertefae to sew one of her darling corset dresses for my obitsu. She was entirely pleasant to deal with and even created a special surprise outfit that she sent back with my commission. Highly recommended! smile

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - ShepVet - 09-25-2010

+1 as a seller.

I purchased a gorgeous designed dress, by Vertefae and am super happy with it. The dress is adorable in it's design and very flattering, the fabric pattern was an excellent choice and really adds to the design. My package arrived within the week and the PM's were very friendly and fast. I highly recommend that you check out her stuff and cute designs for your dolls :o)

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - Chihiro - 10-09-2010

+1 as a seller!

I bought a bait Pullip head, few bits of clothing and lovely black wig from Vertefae - all for a great price and they arrived quickly and as described =)
Thank yooou! <3

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - KiraKira - 10-21-2010

+1 for being a great seamstress/seller.

I commissioned vertefae to make two of her sweet dresses for my Dals. The dresses are adorable; they were sewn quickly and are perfect. Thanks so much! yay

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - Staria - 12-04-2010

+1 Seller. A little bit of bumpy communication, but received items well packaged and in good condition. Thanks.

RE: Feedback For Vertefae - Miss Edith - 12-17-2010

+1 as a seller

a pleasure to talk to & the clothes are great. Thanks again smile