The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=540790)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - twinkle_eyed - 12-12-2009

+1 as an excellent seller! Super fast shipping, very well packaged, super communication, and such a gorgeous Mir! Thank you so much!! <3

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - Summer Skye - 01-20-2010

+1 for an awesome seller!

Everything was exactly as descibed plus she added extras! great price, fast shipping and great communication. Would recommend her to anyone! Thanks pink!

Julie

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - sakana_hime - 01-29-2010

+1 for Pink Anemone as a seller. I bought Prunella from her and the doll arrived well-packaged and as-described. We had excellent communication and the doll was shipped quickly. Highly recommended. Thank you!

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - GreyBird1881 - 02-09-2010

+1 for a wonderful seller, sold me a beautiful Dal, who I love, thank you so much!!!!

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - sakana_hime - 02-14-2010

+1

Quick communication and quick payment. Thank you!

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - twinkle_eyed - 04-26-2010

+1 for an excellent buyer!! Always such a sweetheart! Fast payment and wonderful communication! A total pleasure! Thank you so much!! <3

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - N0xx7 - 05-02-2010

+1!

I bought an Elisabeth off of her and she came perfectly packaged and with lots of goodies

thank you smile <3

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - gameof_fate - 05-02-2010

+1 Positive

Wonderful seller! I bought an obitsu and it arrived well packaged and fast! Thanks so much!

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - Jen - 05-03-2010

+1 Seller
Very quick transaction and awesome communication! Thanks!

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - Hachiko - 05-03-2010

+1 Awesome seller. yay I bought Byul Maya's head from her and it came very fast with plenty of goodies that I didn't expect! Thanks! ^^

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - lindsey.kaye - 05-11-2010

+1 as a perfect buyer!

Pink Anemone bought my Pullip Alte and was an absolute pleasure to do business with. She paid quickly and was kind enough to let me know when Alte arrived! She's such a sweet and friendly person, as well! I would love to do business with her again. Thank you! Heart 2

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - obviouszebra - 07-02-2010

+1 for buying some clothes from me smile Lovely to deal with as always! x

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - crazykimochi - 07-03-2010

+1 for being a fantastic buyer! Communication was superb, and shipping was instant! Definitely recommended!

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - GreyBird1881 - 07-11-2010

+1 for a wonderful seller, bought her Kirsche Pippa and she arrived quickly and was wrapped nicely! Thank you so much!

RE: Pink Anemone Feedback Thread - dms_a_jem - 08-01-2010

+1 as a buyer! Excellent communication and fast payment. I would definitely not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks again!Heart 2