The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For dms_a_jem - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For dms_a_jem (/showthread.php?tid=541030)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - solarsenshi - 04-05-2012

+1 as buyer ~ Dms_a_jem adopted another one of my customs and as before payment and communication were all swift and excellent. Thank you~

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - lilbrokenragdoll - 05-23-2012

+1 as a lovely buyer!!!

She bought my Jupi and Fourrure. Communication was pleasant and friendly. Payment was immediate. She notified me when the items arrived and promptly left feedback. What more could one ask of a buyer? yay

A wonderful transaction -- thanks again!

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - KiraKira - 05-30-2012

+1 as a great buyer!

I was commissioned to create some custom eyechips for Cori--she is friendly, polite, pays immediately and also let me know when the items I sent reached her. A wonderful transaction, and I would definitely work with her again.

grin

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - Hina Ichigo - 06-03-2012

+1 as a go participant. She was very understanding, paid promptly, communication was great and she even let me know the wig arrived.

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - Yaisha - 06-21-2012

+1 as a buyer, thanks so much!

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - Eis4Emmi - 07-13-2012

+1 as a buyer! She adopted my Haute NY and paid very quickly. Great transaction, thanks so much! Hope you love her.

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - KiraKira - 08-14-2012

+1 buying feedback!

Cori purchased from my sales thread--payment sent immediately, let me know when items arrived. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. smile I definitely recommend!

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - ichigo3lemon - 10-23-2012

+1 as a seller. Great communication, fast shipping and great packaging. smile

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - Angie-83 - 10-25-2012

+1 as a fantastic seller. I bought a wig from her tht was sent very fast. Thank you so much!! Happy

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - *NatTheCat* - 10-31-2012

+1 as a seller! Happy
Shipped quickly; great communication; and beautiful wig! Thank you so much! yay

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - Cornflower Blue - 11-02-2012

+1 as a seller. Great communication, item as described and fast shipping. Thanks!

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - KiraKira - 11-27-2012

+1 as a wonderful buyer!

Cori purchased some eyes from me...everything about that transaction was perfect and I'd definitely deal with her again!

grin

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - ByronicHeroine - 12-07-2012

+1 as seller!

Sent quickly, great communication, and everything was in perfect condition. Thanks!

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - KiraKira - 12-11-2012

+1 for being a trustworthy and reliable seller...

Flawless transaction as usual! I never hesitate to purchase from Cori--you can expect reasonable prices & shipping rates, careful packaging and speedy mail-outs. It's always a pleasure to deal with you!

grin

RE: Feedback For Dms_a_jem - miss all sunday - 01-11-2013

+1 for Nero's stock. Everything was perfect, thanks!