The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Holyponiesbatman - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Holyponiesbatman (/showthread.php?tid=541116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Holyponiesbatman; Feedback - kitten-squid - 10-02-2017

+1 for a great seller, wonderful to work with and hope to buy from again!

RE: Holyponiesbatman; Feedback - Offgenemi - 10-02-2017

+1 as seller I got several items and they were packed beautifully and shipped fast. Thank you !

RE: Holyponiesbatman; Feedback - PinkCow - 10-03-2017

+1 as a seller!
I purchased a handful of clothing items and shoes and everything was great. The items were in excellent condition and shipped super quickly, and communication was wonderful all around. Thanks so much!!

RE: Holyponiesbatman; Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 10-04-2017

+1 as a seller!

Bought some clothing and accessories and everything was in great condition, communication was friendly, and they shipped out quickly. Thanks!

RE: Holyponiesbatman - loyalheart - 10-07-2017

+1 Amazing Seller! I bought some clothing items & they are perfect! Very helpful & friendly. Wonderfully packed too. Thank you holyponiesbatman! Heart

RE: Holyponiesbatman - martah - 10-08-2017

+1 as a seller

I bought few clothing items, everything was as described, great communication and prompt shipping. Thank you for a perfect transaction! smile

RE: Holyponiesbatman - Lejays17 - 10-09-2017

+1 as seller

Bought a collection of clothing items, everything was packed well, and posted very quickly. A pleasure to deal with.

RE: Holyponiesbatman - dargosmydaddy - 10-11-2017

+1 as seller

Bought more doll clothes, great prices, well packaged, thank you smile

RE: Holyponiesbatman - Cornflower Blue - 11-07-2017

+1 as a seller!

Purchased a doll and some clothing and accessories. Everything was nicely packaged, communication was friendly and prompt. Thanks!

RE: Holyponiesbatman - vertefae - 11-19-2017

+1 as a seller. Nina worked with me so I could bring her Puki home. I’m so happy to bring such a loved girl from such a dear friend home. Thank you so much Nona for making this a lovely experience for me

RE: Holyponiesbatman - *NatTheCat* - 11-28-2017

+1 as a seller!
I bought several Pullip clothing items, all of which arrived as described. smile Great communication and quick shipping, too! Thank you so much! ^.^

RE: Holyponiesbatman - s1dthesqu1d - 11-28-2017

+1 as a seller!
Bought a hand full of items, all came on time as described. Super rad communication and was extremely kind Heart 2

RE: Holyponiesbatman - Chizuki - 01-04-2018

+1 as a seller

I bought the rest of the items holyponiesbatman had in their 50% clothing clear out. Everything was packaged well and came in a timely manner. Communication was great and overall I would buy from again.

RE: Holyponiesbatman - *NatTheCat* - 11-02-2018

+1 as a seller!

I purchased a Pullip Kirsche from Holyponiesbatman via email, as her notifications here weren't working. She kept in touch with the tracking number and packed her safely!

Thank you very much! Happy