The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For Solarsenshi - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For Solarsenshi (/showthread.php?tid=541349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - MissMandyLynne - 03-16-2010

+1 for an awesome seller

bought a few cards from her and there in perfect condition - a great person to deal with yay

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - mobscenes - 03-19-2010

+1 as a seller! Shipped the wig I bought really fast, received in less than 2 weeks smile

Thank you so much!

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - moonflower - 03-21-2010

+1 as a buyer, brought Cornice from me, everything went smoothly. yay

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - birdie - 03-26-2010

Another +1 as a seller, again for a wig - fast and secure shipping, lovely condition of the wig, and an overall perfect transaction.

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - Yuna - 04-17-2010

1++++++++++++ she is a perfect and friendly buyer. Thanks you so much

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - dms_a_jem - 06-25-2010

+1 as a seller (and if I could I'd give her an extra dozen points for being a great artist!) I bought one of her customs honestly not knowing what to expect and am just over-joyed with the quality and beauty of her work! As a seller solarsenshi is top-notch, providing great communication and quick shipping. Thanks again!

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - NectarineFire - 07-29-2010

+ 1 as a professional, communicative seller. The nude Adsilita on a T3 with T4 arms that I bought from solarsenshi came fast and was packed securely with both tissue paper as well as bubble wrap, in a box with a cute label on the outside as well as a charming handwritten thank you note on the inside yay Oh yeah and the face-up was in perfect condition. My only problem now is that she's so pretty I don't know if I'll have the heart to customize her!

Thank you solarsenshi!

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - applecandy - 08-01-2010

+1 as seller

I got the chance to finally have Fanatica, while I was almost giving up! But she sold her at a very cheap price, and the doll is better than described since her stock is complete and nothing is missing and her wig is in lovely condition.

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - thnjordan - 08-15-2010

+1 as a seller

I bought one of her customs and I couldn't be more happieryay Pinku is even more beautiful in person!Heart

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - NectarineFire - 08-31-2010

+1 as a very efficient, professional seller. I was shocked by how huge Adsilita's and Isolde's stock wigs were, and was very grateful that solarsenshi sent them in hair-nets yay

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - Little_Spark - 09-08-2010

+1 of course!!!

Amazing communication, layaway option, safe and fast shipping, amazing custom doll!!!

Thank you so much!!! Heart 2

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - dms_a_jem - 11-11-2010

+1 again as a fantastic seller. I bought another one of her fabulous customs and Solarsenshi was very patient as we arranged a lay-away plan and combined shipping with another person's order. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!Happy

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - caramelaw - 02-14-2011

+1 for being a fantastic seller. I bought 4 wigs from her and they arrived nice and safe. Hope to deal with you again! <3

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - Renske129 - 02-22-2011

+1 for a great seller. I got Clara from her and I love the way the girl came.
I thought she would come nude but she came with clothes^^
Thank you again.

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - Renske129 - 04-02-2011

+ for seller.

Got Rovam from her.
She answered fast and rovam look beautifull^^