The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback For Solarsenshi - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback For Solarsenshi (/showthread.php?tid=541349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - dms_a_jem - 04-05-2012

+1 as a seller! As always a perfect transaction and an absolutely lovely doll! Thanks again! Happy

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - Minako - 04-21-2012

Positive as seller! I bought Prunella's Stock Outfit from her! Fast shipping and very nice contact! Would buy again from her! Thank you ~

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - KiraKira - 04-24-2012

+1 as a seller. I purchased some shoes from solarsenshi (my isuls need shoes!), and they were priced fairly, in great condition, and shipped quickly. Thanks so much! I definitely recommend! smile

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - Knotje - 05-11-2012

+1 as seller
Shipping wasn't really fast, but I got the wig in perfect condition! Thank you!

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - Mag - 05-15-2012

+1 seller!

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - HySl - 05-24-2012

+1 as a fantastic seller.

I bought a wig from her and it arrived nice and safe (fast shipping too!). Hope to deal with you again, thank you so much!! ^^

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - Rosse - 05-30-2012

+1 as seller

Sold me some doll clothes and I'm very happy with the transaction and items! smile

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - Hina Ichigo - 06-19-2012

+ 1 as a seller, I bought a wig from her and it arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks so much <3

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - applecandy - 06-22-2012

+1 as a seller

She's friendly and understanding, the shipping was super fast and the doll is in great condition! Thank you.

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - redstars - 06-22-2012

+1 as a seller!

I bought Isolde from Solarsenshi! She let me set up a payment plan for layaway and was wonderful to deal with! Quick & friendly responses to PMs and shipped very quickly! Thank you so much for letting me bring my grail girl home! smile

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - icesymphany - 07-08-2012

+ As a seller. Ordered two wigs and they arrived fast and in good condition. :3

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - Hina Ichigo - 05-28-2014

+1 as a seller, I bought a custom Pullip from her and she arrived fast in great condition. Gorgeous custom, couldn't be happier would definitely buy from again without hesitation.

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - Missy_Crane - 12-16-2014

+1 buyer, very quick payment, lovely communication, kept me informed when the doll was delivered.

Thank you very much! smile

RE: Feedback For Solarsenshi - Kiyomi - 12-18-2014

+1 positive as a buyer! Quick payment and communication.
Thank you so much! grin