The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Dollhouses - Show them off here - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Dollhouses - Show them off here (/showthread.php?tid=541996)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - kitten-squid - 06-23-2012

(06-23-2012, 09:07 AM)sandrioxa Wrote: oh you're dolls must be very very happy!!! what nice dollshouse!!

Thank you! smile

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - geishacookie - 06-24-2012

Oh wow these are all so extremely gorgeous! I can't wait till I have room to make my own dollhouse<3 I love the detail in them<3

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - Lilcurly - 06-25-2012

Awesome!!!! smile I love all the bits & pieces everyone collects up for their dolls room's. I've started buying furniture to make a kitchen for my girls. I'm going to do them a house room by room, as I don't have the space to have anything big enough for a full house.

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - Katnekochan - 07-24-2012

These dollhouses are stunning! I hope that I can make a bedroom, at the very least, for my Mao when he gets home. ^^ Since my older sister isn't staying at home, perhaps I can and put it in the corner of the bedroom!

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - supernova - 10-03-2013

[Image: 10056615093_035fb77a49.jpg]

It's not really a doll house but this is where my pullips hang out. It's a work in progress. :p

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - fishy - 10-04-2013

@supernova, that's so cute! grin Is it a shelf, or what? With paper of some kind?? *curious*

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - supernova - 10-04-2013

It's actually scrapbook paper stuck on foam board and it's just sitting on my desk right now. x)

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - whimsu - 10-04-2013

@supernova, that's really cute!
Where do you get your scrapbook paper?
I've gotten some from JoAnns before, but it's too short for me to use behind Pullips.

(10-04-2013, 03:31 AM)whimsu Wrote:
@supernova, that's really cute!
Where do you get your scrapbook paper?
I've gotten some from JoAnns before, but it's too short for me to use behind Pullips.

I got a pack of 12 designs, 36 sheets 12x12" from hobbycraft for like £6. I dunno if you have hobbycraft in the US?
I just stuck two on each piece of A3 foam board so I could avoid cutting ( I suck at cutting! :p).
I would of liked the foam board to be a bit bigger but there was a really good deal on A3 ones. smile

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - vadafade - 10-04-2013

Supernova, what is your diorama made out of -- foam board walls, and what for the base? I am going to need to make some dioramas for certain sets for my picfic, but I've never made one before. Here I was thinking I was going to have to nail a bunch of wood planks together (LOL), but now that you mention foam board, I'm like, "DUH!"

(10-04-2013, 08:41 AM)vadafade Wrote: Supernova, what is your diorama made out of -- foam board walls, and what for the base? I am going to need to make some dioramas for certain sets for my picfic, but I've never made one before. Here I was thinking I was going to have to nail a bunch of wood planks together (LOL), but now that you mention foam board, I'm like, "DUH!"

I've used A3 foam board (just used masking tape on the back to hold them together)
The base...is my desk xD though you could just use more foam board as the base.

I got all this from a tutorial over on pullip fiction! It's really helpful!
http://www.pullipfiction.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11982

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - Lilcurly - 10-05-2013

That is so cute, I really need to have a clear out so I can buy shelves & do that smile (I have no desk space to do the foam board idea, so it would just have to be shelves).

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - Joichi - 10-05-2013

(10-04-2013, 05:30 PM)supernova Wrote: I've used A3 foam board (just used masking tape on the back to hold them together)
The base...is my desk xD though you could just use more foam board as the base.

I got all this from a tutorial over on pullip fiction! It's really helpful!
http://www.pullipfiction.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11982

Thank you for the tutorial, now I'm pumped to make my own dollhouse diorama set, I've been thinking it's about time my dolls need a place to sleep/do activities in! And your diorama set is so cute, supernova! I have to make a 'bakery' diorama soon, I got Rillakuma bakery rements and no house yet...

I'm starting to glue together portraits, yay! smile

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - vadafade - 10-05-2013

Thanks, supernova -- I had forgotten about Aijo's tutorial over on PF!

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - supernova - 10-05-2013

No problem guys! Can't wait to see what you all do!

Yea Aijo's tutorial is great, i couldn't find any pins so I just used masking tape, also couldn't find that glue she mentions so I used blu tack. :p