The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Dollhouses - Show them off here - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Dollhouses - Show them off here (/showthread.php?tid=541996)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - Pandora74 - 12-30-2013

This is my first diorama (on sale) because I'm doing another diorama more shabby Tongue

[Image: 11625099574_402207df86.jpg]
Crimson por Wayne's 13, en Flickr

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - martah - 12-30-2013

I love its colours and furniture you used is so lovely!

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - vadafade - 01-03-2014

Hey everyone! Our members who are interested in dollhouses and set design might appreciate these two articles:

Linda Gavin: BJD interior designer, part 1
Linda Gavin: BJD interior designer, part 2

She designs sets for tiny BJDs (attn: Cassy!), but a lot of her ideas and principles can be applied to Pullip-sized sets, too!

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - Cosmicheart - 01-05-2014

(12-30-2013, 08:59 PM)Pandora74 Wrote: This is my first diorama (on sale) because I'm doing another diorama more shabby Tongue

[Image: 11625099574_402207df86.jpg]
Crimson por Wayne's 13, en Flickr

I love everything in this picture

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - vadafade - 03-03-2014

Hey guys, just wanted to post a quick note that I've found another cabinet that would work very well as a Pullip dollhouse: Sauder HomePlus Basic Storage Cabinet. It measures about 23" across and 71" high, with a depth of 17" (critical!). All the interior shelves are totally adjustable. I bought it recently as a downstairs linen cabinet and put it together earlier this evening. After finishing it, I was like, "Well isn't this just a perfect cabinet for a Pullip apartment!" It's DIY furniture but is much nicer/better than Ikea. And it's less than $200.

[Image: .aspx]

The cabinet is available on Amazon as well as at WalMart, apparently. You can see additional/more detailed photos on Sauder's website.

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - Severity - 03-03-2014

Oh, that cabinet...I need more space for my dolls and that looks perfect. Now just to find a place in my apartment to put it...

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - vadafade - 03-04-2014

Fortunately, the great thing about this particular cabinet is that it doesn't take up very much room! Just be aware that, in its packing box, it weighs a ton (the delivery manifest attached to mine said 110 pounds) -- so you'll need a friend/significant other/the UPS guy to help you bring it inside your house. Once it's inside, though, you can open the box and remove the pieces one-by-one. And once it's put together, it's easy to scoot around.

The instructions are surprisingly clear, and it includes tips on how to make minor adjustments to the hinges to get the doors to line up how you want. I don't mean to gush about this cabinet, but dang, I'm really impressed with it!

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - Severity - 03-04-2014

I have totally been daydreaming about getting this cabinet and turning it into a secret dollhouse, so in case I had to masquerade as a responsible adult I could just shut the cabinet doors. smile I've always loved miniatures and furnishing each shelf into a room would be so much fun. Ahhh.

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - ByronicHeroine - 03-05-2014

(03-04-2014, 07:09 PM)Severity Wrote: I have totally been daydreaming about getting this cabinet and turning it into a secret dollhouse, so in case I had to masquerade as a responsible adult I could just shut the cabinet doors. smile I've always loved miniatures and furnishing each shelf into a room would be so much fun. Ahhh.

I totally have the same dream!

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - vadafade - 03-05-2014

Ladies, I have great news for you: that dream can become a reality! LOL

That whole "secret dollhouse/masquerading as a responsible adult" thing is exactly why all my dollhouses have doors on them. If you walk into my office, it just looks like I have some cabinets. An added bonus is that if any of the cats jailbreak into my office, my dolls and their stuff will still be protected. Because this is exactly what I don't want to happen (lol):

[Image: CatAttack550.jpg]

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - Steffipuschel - 03-06-2014

Oh.. Catzilla attacking ^^

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - TexasGal - 03-09-2014

Absolutely love seeing these dollhouses...it makes me wish I had more bookshelf space to make up rooms for my dolls! One day though. Please keep them coming, these are so inspirational!

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - Alliecat - 04-17-2014

I've just looked through all these. I am absolutely boggled by the fantastic furniture and the number of tiny detailed items that are available... miniature aquariums, teeny orchids, and kitty litter boxes?!! -- aaaahhhh! o.O
You guys are so creative and meticulous in setting all these up. If I was 12" high I would like to live in some of these houses!
I will likely never have the time nor the space to undertake something like this, so it's nice to look at others'.
Vadafade, is that your kitty? Best dollhouse photo evvers! grin All it needs is a couple of dolls running away with their hands in the air!!

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - vadafade - 04-17-2014

No, that's not my kitty, LOL. smile My cats are not allowed in my doll room, and I sadly don't have any staircases in my dollhouses. But still -- an adorable photo from the interwebz, no? Ha!

RE: Dollhouses - Show them off here - Little mouse - 07-09-2014

What a great thread (from over the years) I wonder how many of those early posters still have a Pullip house?

This has inspired me to start making a display for my Pullips......good job I saved all that old Sindy furniture from years ago.
I see a trip into the back of the attic sometime this summer! LOL!

Thanks again for all the inspiration!