The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
MissMandyLynne's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: MissMandyLynne's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7144761)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - pandor - 10-29-2009

+1 for awesome seller! I'm very happy with my blue eyelashes, thank you again!! grin

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - Kiyomi - 10-31-2009

+1 as a great buyer! Transaction was nice and quick. smile

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - Hina Ichigo - 11-01-2009

Another +1 as a great buyer, excellent communication and speedy payment <3

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - cacauflower - 11-01-2009

+1 for a amazing buyer! Fast payment and great communication! very nice to talk to!
Thanks ^__^

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - twinkle_eyed - 11-02-2009

+2 as seller (two transactions)

I bought several items from MissMandyLynne (I'm behind on leaving feedback for the 1st transaction so I thought I would combine the two). LOL She is such a pleasure to work with and super helpful!! She found a pair of red eyelashes for me that I had been searching for everywhere! I also bought some hair clips and a pair of Dal PJs from her. Everything was great - shipped super fast - excellent communication!! I look forward to working with her again sometime! Thank you so much for everything!! <3

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - Kayakitsu - 11-02-2009

+1 for being a nice buyer. Thanks!^^

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - myufish - 11-07-2009

+1 fantastic seller <3 Filato arrived safely, well packaged. Great communication and would definitely recommend and buy from again ^^
thank you !!!

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - McKenna - 11-07-2009

+1 for Participating in the Cool Cat Eye Chip GO I hosted. Payment was prompt and communication was great. Thanks so much for joining the go and making things run smooth.

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - usagi_no_hotaru - 11-09-2009

+1 as seller~

Bought some Dal PJs and a rement dress from her a while back. Communication was awesome and shipping was prompt. Thanks! <33

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - Nizsm - 11-15-2009

+1 Postive
Split a scalp transation, great split partner!

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - sinderellah - 11-16-2009

+1 as a buyer - quick payment for Nero's wig, boots, and Sunglasses, good communication and quick to reply. Thanks!

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - Zoegirl - 11-18-2009

+1 as a buyer - great communication, prompt payment and a pleasure to chat with!

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - joyinthedance - 11-23-2009

+1 for packet with Tshirt and barettes. Thanks! grin

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - franklymydear - 12-03-2009

+1 positive feedback for quick payment and clear, concise communication. I hope your girl arrives so she can enjoy her new body, Miss Mandy! smile

RE: MissMandyLynne's Feedback; please post feedback here! - disorderedcutup - 12-14-2009

+2- For being an awsome Seller and trader! We did two different transactions in which I didn't leave feedback for either! Woopsies! And both went superly smoothly!