The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Alldolledup feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Alldolledup feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7147670)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Alldolledup feedback - sarahkms - 05-06-2010

+ 2 as a great seller, hope we can deal again soon! smile

RE: Alldolledup feedback - trillian - 05-07-2010

+1 as a seller! Fantastic!

RE: Alldolledup feedback - vanie - 05-09-2010

+1 as a seller. Super fast and super nice! Thanks so much! smile

RE: Alldolledup feedback - KiraKira - 05-14-2010

+1 for being an awesome seller!

I bought Craziia's eyemech from alldolledup. It was reasonably priced, packaged with care and shipped very quickly. Would definitely purchase from you again. Thanks so much!

RE: Alldolledup feedback - anniemilktea - 05-19-2010

+1 as seller!
Fast shipping and communication, thank you so much (:

RE: Alldolledup feedback - KiraKira - 05-26-2010

Another +1 for being a great seller!

I bought a spiky LeekeWorld wig last week and it arrived in perfect condition and super fast! What a pleasant surprise to find it waiting in my mailbox just as I got back from vacation. You rock, girl! yay

RE: Alldolledup feedback - casp7r - 07-23-2010

+1 as a buyer.

great communication, fast payment, very nice to deal with. Overall a great transaction! Highly recommended! Happy

RE: Alldolledup feedback - DeadlyNova - 08-05-2010

+1 as a buyer! smile Payment was fast, and overall a wonderful person to deal with!

RE: Alldolledup feedback - dms_a_jem - 08-07-2010

+1 as a seller. Super-fast shipping and very fair pricing. I couldn't be happier with the entire transaction, thanks again!

RE: Alldolledup feedback - NectarineFire - 10-30-2010

+2 as a seller.

It's +2 because it was for two separate transactions one for a lot she straight out sold to me and the other transaction was for a hold she allowed me to put on another lot and pay for later.

All in all I couldn't say enough good things about alldolledup! Communication was great, shipping was fast, and her prices especially really made me as a buyer overjoyed with the purchase! Alldolledup is a credit to DM because it's sellers like her that make buying on forums (rather than evilBay for example) the fun that it is smile

RE: Alldolledup feedback - disorderedcutup - 11-16-2010

+1 as a trade. Wonderful to trade with! Everything went smoothly and I got my dollie quick!

RE: Alldolledup feedback - Bohemian - 12-02-2010

+1 as a seller! I got my grail girl from Alldolledup and I'm extremely happy with her. Thanks! smile

RE: Alldolledup feedback - elderham - 04-23-2011

+1 as a buyer

Fast payment and great communication. Thanks so much! Happy

RE: Alldolledup feedback - mrsmarks - 06-02-2011

A super great seller! The head arrived safe and sound- thank you so much, I would definately do business with again! <3

RE: Alldolledup feedback - kaninchen - 06-16-2011

+1 seller. wind arrived quickly, wonderfully packed, and beautiful (of course!)