The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^ - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^ (/showthread.php?tid=7190255)

Pages: 1 2 3

- sakana_hime - 07-16-2009

+1 for Cherri as a seller. Fast and polite communication, quick shipment and my Juku Couture dolls are in perfect condition. I love them. Thank you!

- saffy - 07-19-2009

+1 as a seller! <3

- MissMandyLynne - 07-24-2009

great seller - bought a mini from her and it came lighting fast! - a pleasure doing business grin

forgot to put +1 :sp 2: sry about that

- Oshiyama Yumemiya - 07-25-2009

Neutral from me.

Cherri is very friendly and the transaction went very smooth but the doll arrived damaged. The eye mech seems to be damaged (they can't move but they can blink) She is sweet to offer assistance to fix it. Other than the eye mech, she is a beautiful doll! Thank you for her Cherri! <3

- Asashi - 07-29-2009

+1 for trade~ went very lovely~

RE: Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^ - LadyKakashi - 08-04-2009

+1 as a seller!
Smooth transaction, fast international shipping!
Love the items!
Thank you!

RE: Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^ - dunneh - 08-20-2009

+1 as a seller

Very friendly, fast shipping. Very communicative. Thank you

RE: Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^ - haileebobailee - 08-20-2009

+1 for awesome wig!! Arrived lighter than picture, but luckily worked out great. Super nice seller!!

RE: Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^ - Chu - 08-30-2009

+1 as a seller! Really nice transaction, fast international shipping! I love the wig so much!

Thank you! ^____^ <3

RE: Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^ - odyssey2012 - 09-01-2009

+1 She bought two wigs from me. A pleasure to talk to! Heart

RE: Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^ - Maaike-- - 09-01-2009

+1 as a seller
+1 as a trader, great communication and I love the clothes. <3

RE: Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^ - DeadlyNova - 09-13-2009

+ 1 as a seller. grin Fast shipping and a wonderful person to buy from. grin

RE: Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^ - crazykimochi - 09-18-2009

+1 as a seller! Thanks so much for the eyechips, Claire loves them!

RE: Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^ - dunneh - 09-18-2009

+1 as a seller

I bought a doll from her (Squall) and she arrived promptly and well packaged, and Cherri was a real darling. Thank you and sorry about the delay in the feedback, I just got around to doing it all now. <3

RE: Cherri's Feedback; Please leave for me a feedback here ^^ - MissMandyLynne - 09-24-2009

+1 as a trader

traded a pair of acrylic eyes for Squalls wig/scalp - a pleasure to talk to and doing business with