The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7229934)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - Aquadoe - 09-23-2011

+1 for running Leeke GO!

I highly recommend! I've participated in several, and everything is always well organized and great transaction. Shipping is also fast. And of course she's very friendly! grin Thanks so much again <3

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - sceimhiuil - 09-24-2011

+1 for the Leeke GO! This was my first GO, and twinkleeyed was super sweet and lovely throughout the whole thing. ♥ Thank you!!

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - N0xx7 - 09-24-2011

+1 for the latest Leeke Go. The Go was great, I can always rely on Twinkle_eyed for an amazing GO and quick shipping once the items arrive ^^

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - jhennypuu - 10-08-2011

+1 for hosting the Leekeworld GO

items are well packed, and has good communication with me. It's a big pleasure for me to join your GO's and I will most probably join again next time smile

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - McKenna - 10-09-2011

+1 for running the Luts GO. Very organized, great communication and over all a great GO runner. Thanks so much!

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - KiraKira - 10-09-2011

+1 for hosting the LUTS GO. Twinkle_eyed is the best at GOs and I always keep an eye out to jump on the ones she runs. Thank you so so much!

smile

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - Lady Alec - 10-12-2011

+1 for heading up a great GO. I got my Luts wig in no time and it all went really smooth.

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - PrincessTomato - 10-13-2011

+1

I joined Twinkle_eyed's Luts G.O. and as always it went very smoothly.
Communication, invoices, and shipment was very prompt.

Thanks again!

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - McKenna - 02-16-2012

+1 for running the 10th Leeke GO

Everything went smoothly as always, great communication and a wonderful GO organizer all around. Thanks so much!

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 02-16-2012

+1 for the 10th Leeke GO. Great communication, including updates on status. Thanks!

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - dms_a_jem - 02-17-2012

+1 for running the Leeke GO! Great organization and communication. Thanks so much!Happy

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - kitten-squid - 02-18-2012

+1 for the wonderful Leeke GO! My first one and definitely not my last! A delight to work with, thank you so very much!

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - Nightfall - 02-18-2012

+1 for another excellently run group order! (leeks winter event) went extremely smoothly as always! smile

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - McKenna - 06-21-2012

+1 for organizing and running the 11th Leeke GO. Everything went smoothly and it was a pleasure having her as a host.

Thanks so much!

RE: Twinkle_eyed's Feedback - Christopher Fritz - 06-21-2012

+1 for another smooth GO.