The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Dal bodies/parts/heads - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Price Check (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=33158)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends Price Check (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28224)
+--- Thread: Dal bodies/parts/heads (/showthread.php?tid=7242699)

Pages: 1 2

Dal bodies/parts/heads - aliceinloliland - 09-06-2009

1st, how much does a dal body go for?
And then, how much for just the legs?
Thanks! <3

RE: Dal body/parts? - Maaike-- - 09-06-2009

Haha, I just wanted to open the same topic. xD

RE: Dal body/parts? - aliceinloliland - 09-06-2009

(09-06-2009, 08:27 AM)Maaike-- Wrote: Haha, I just wanted to open the same topic. xD
lol yeah, I was just trying to find out the general price so I could give you an offer.

RE: Dal body/parts? - Yukittie - 09-06-2009

A complete mint Dal body I would say +/- 8 Dollar
For only the legs, a few Dollars probably, not much I recently gave Dal legs for free to someone who needed them ^^

RE: Dal body/parts? - aliceinloliland - 09-06-2009

(09-06-2009, 09:15 AM)Yukittie Wrote: A complete mint Dal body I would say +/- 8 Dollar
For only the legs, a few Dollars probably, not much I recently gave Dal legs for free to someone who needed them ^^
Thank you so much for you help! <3 I had know idea what to offer, usually only pullip t3 bodies go for sale.

RE: Dal body/parts? - TrueFan - 09-06-2009

I've paid $7 for Dal bodies and swapped other bits for free. The thing about Dal bodies is, a lot of them have broken feet (which is why they were replaced). The left foot especially on the early girls breaks often. (Monomono, Drta, Fiori).

RE: Dal body/parts? - Hotaru230 - 09-22-2009

what about a Dal body with a missing neck piece, but everything else in perfect condition that
comes with 2 sets of different hand poses?

RE: Dal body/parts? - obviouszebra - 09-22-2009

(09-22-2009, 12:21 AM)Hotaru230 Wrote: what about a Dal body with a missing neck piece, but everything else in perfect condition that
comes with 2 sets of different hand poses?

I think you mean an obitsu or other type body- dal bodies don't have removable neck pieces or hands yay

Dal head for customization - babyelf - 01-21-2010

Hi all,
maybe someone can help me. I would like to sell a Dal head for customization (without eye mechanism). Here is a pic:

[Image: DSC02328.jpg]

Thanks in advance!

RE: Dal head for customization - MissMandyLynne - 01-21-2010

i believe one sold a few months ago for about $20 - may i ask what happend to the eyemech?

RE: Dal head for customization - babyelf - 01-21-2010

Thanks, that was my guess, but I wanted to make sure. The eye mech was from my Angry and when I tried to peel out her eyes, they were so tightly stuck into her head, that the eye mech broke. I heard that is a common prob with Angry's eye mech upside down.

RE: Dal head for customization - MissMandyLynne - 01-21-2010

(01-21-2010, 03:41 PM)babyelf Wrote: Thanks, that was my guess, but I wanted to make sure. The eye mech was from my Angry and when I tried to peel out her eyes, they were so tightly stuck into her head, that the eye mech broke. I heard that is a common prob with Angry's eye mech upside down.

what? - i have never heard that - you could sell it with the broken mech - see if anybody could fix it or still use it - id say give it a try

RE: Dal head for customization - Yukittie - 01-21-2010

With eyemech you could probably get 35 Dollar for her <3

RE: Dal head for customization - babyelf - 01-22-2010

Thanks for the answers.
I just sat down and got the eye mech perfectly working again. I think I just needed encouragement LOL.
But the eyes are really sitting tight inside the eye mech and I don't want to risk really breaking the eye mech. So I will just sell the (now working) eye mech and Dal head. Maybe someone is able to get the eyes out (they are baity). There has to be a way, hasn't it? upside down

RE: Dal head for customization - Aquinosejuega - 02-07-2010

Hi! I bought this dal head and I'm trying to get chips out but it's really really imposible :'(

Any idea? Babyelf, are stock chips?