The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Zayne's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Zayne's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7243083)

Pages: 1 2

Zayne's Feedback - zayne - 10-06-2009

Please leave feedback for me here. Thanks!

positive: +18

RE: Zayne's Feedback - smilingxcat - 10-30-2009

+1 as an absolutely awesome Halloween Swap partner. The girls and I love everything. :3

RE: Zayne's Feedback - TrueFan - 11-20-2009

1+ as a buyer of my NRFB Sooni.

RE: Zayne's Feedback - joyinthedance - 02-08-2010

+1 Bought my Maguna. Great communication and general awesomeness.

RE: Zayne's Feedback - KiraKira - 04-24-2010

+1 for being a great buyer!

She bought some pants from me and paid quickly. Hassle-free buyer. Thanks so much! yay

RE: Zayne's Feedback - KiraKira - 06-15-2010

+1 for being an awesome buyer!

I really like dealing with zayne. She's always very polite and friendly in her PMs and she sends immediate payment. Thanks so much--I'd definitely deal with you again! smile

RE: Zayne's Feedback - nomore_noless - 09-09-2010

+1 as a seller ; purchased Seiran wig from her
She's very sweet and friendly. smile I love the wig and it's in perfect condition!! grin
Thank you for such a smooth and fantastic transaction!!

Zayne's Feedback...positive! - KiraKira - 09-15-2010

+1 for being one of the best buyers on DM.

Zayne has once again proven to be a hassle-free buyer. You can expect friendly & polite PMs, immediate payment and being informed when the item's arrived if you deal with her.

Thanks so much for the smooth and easy transaction. DM would be a more awesome place if everyone took a page from your buying playbook. smile

RE: Zayne's Feedback - disorderedcutup - 12-04-2010

+1 for buying my bait girl. Was a sweetie to work with and completely nice! Would recommend to anyone to do buisness with!

RE: Zayne's Feedback - sceimhiuil - 01-04-2012

+1 for a great trade! Thanks again!

RE: Zayne's Feedback - KiraKira - 05-31-2012

+2 for another great transaction!

I was commissioned to make a pair of eyes for zayne. She also purchased Maguna's card from me. As in the past transactions we've had, zayne proved once again to be a stellar buyer! Thank you so much!

grin

RE: Zayne's Feedback - vanie - 04-26-2013

+1 as an excellent buyer. Bought my Jimmy X and I'm so happy he gets to live her. Thanks so much and I hope to see him again! smile

RE: Zayne's Feedback - kitten-squid - 08-03-2013

+1 for a great swap host! You did a wonderful job!

RE: Zayne's Feedback - Joichi - 08-08-2013

+1 for a wonderful organised swap host who arranged the setup and fast replies.
+1 Was a fun swap partner who put her heart into making my swap present great! Thank you for the handcraft clothes!

RE: Zayne's Feedback - Lilcurly - 11-12-2013

+1 as a swapper!

Zayne joined the rainbow swap that I hosted, she put together a really beautiful box of goodies, even in little dolly sized shopping bags! She followed all the rules & went above & beyond.