The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: usagi_no_hotaru ♥ feedback page (/showthread.php?tid=7243387)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - Parton - 07-09-2010

+1 as seller. Love my items. thanks

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - Iceness - 07-09-2010

+1 seller!
I bought pullip my melody, she was very well packed, and get here very fast!! thank you so much!

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - SandiMini - 07-15-2010

+1 as buyer!!! smile super fast payment and a super sweet person, bought a few hats from me as a comission even when i have no feedback <3

Thank you so much!! i hope you and your girls enjoy your hats!!
XOXO

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - applecandy - 07-23-2010

+1 positive as seller

She's very friendly, and I mean she really is kind and understanding. The shipping is fast and the prices are reasonable. Another great deal. yay

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - crazykimochi - 07-24-2010

+1 for being an excellent buyer, fast payment & communication has been great so far!

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - tertlecrazy - 07-25-2010

+1 for a split partner! Great communication, super friendly! Hope to do another split with you in the future! Thanks a bunch. grin

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - papermoonpixie - 07-27-2010

+1

Very nice buyer- was fantastic to deal with Heart 2

Hope to deal with you again yay

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - Aquadoe - 08-06-2010

+1 for being a great buyer
Fast communication, very friendly, and smooth transaction. Thanks so much <3

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - leelee - 08-09-2010

+1 for a buyer. Paid fast and very good communication. Thanks so much for your purchase!

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - kelsey - 08-23-2010

+1 as a very friendly seller. She keeps up wonderfully with communication and is so sweet to work with! smile

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - rconroy - 08-24-2010

+1 for fast shipping!

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - MissMandyLynne - 08-28-2010

+1 for a great sale - sold me a bait at an excelent price - shipped fast and packaged exceptionally well yay

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - NectarineFire - 09-05-2010

+1 as a seller. I got a couple of bait Pullips: a Zuora and a Stica who really was better than bait. In fact I'm gonna have a hard time altering her, she's so nice! And usagi_no_hotaru even offered me a choice of a free stock type 3 body or some random clothes items (I chose the stock body)

Usagi_no_hotaru is every buyer's dream-come-true seller grin Her easy ways and prices make you want to be a repeat buyer with her! Also great communication as has already been mentioned repeatedly. Thanks usagi!

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - trainspotter - 09-13-2010

+1 as a buyer! Smooth transaction, fantastic to deal with! Thanks a lot <3

RE: usagi_no_hotaru :: feedback page - birdie - 09-17-2010

+1 as a seller; I purchased an outfit set and some hairties from her, and they arrived fast and was securely packaged. UNH had also included an additional outfit for free, such an awesome gesture. <3