The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7244019)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - nomore_noless - 12-28-2010

+1 as a seller
Fab transaction! Bought PT Sebastian stock - it's in great condition and arrived fast! Very small hiccup but was taken care of quickly and she very kindly threw in some extras. Much appreciated!! ^^

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - kitten-squid - 12-28-2010

+1 for an awesome seller! Super pleasant to communicate with and shipped fast! Happy

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - MissMandyLynne - 12-29-2010

plus 1

great transaction - bought a fai card from her and it arrived in EXECELENT condition - shipping took a lil longer but hey its the holidays - lol ^^

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - Miss Edith - 12-30-2010

+1 as a seller -- as always Kat was a pleasure to deal with and the transaction was smooth and easy in all ways. Thankyou smile

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - SwordPony - 01-04-2011

+1 as a seller!! thanks for a great first transaction here on Dolly Market!!!

Doll was recieved really fast and in great condition. Very well packaged. Thanks so much!!

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - Lila_Meily - 01-12-2011

+1 as a seller
I bought Papin's card from her and i receive it in excellent conditions, she take a lot of precautions to send it ^^

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - McKenna - 01-19-2011

+1 as a seller. I bought a Barbie Desk and Chair from her, communication was great and shipping was prompt. She was very nice to deal with. Thanks so much.

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - N0xx7 - 01-25-2011

+1 as a seller!

I bought an obitsu from her, came well packaged and quickly..thanks~ grin

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - cmair1202 - 02-10-2011

+1 fast payment for eye chips thank you so much. I will mail them tomorrow.

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - vertefae - 03-07-2011

+1
Fantastic buyer. Bought the lunatic alice stock from me, paid quickly, and let me know when it arrived smile Thanks!

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - dms_a_jem - 03-08-2011

+1 as a fantastic seller! Great communication, prompt shipping, and she even refunded me when shipping was less than expected. I would not hesitate to do business with her again in the future! Happy

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - Crimson - 03-08-2011

+1 as a seller.

Bought a nude bald Adsilita from her, she shipped her out super fast and had excellent packing, and wonderful communication through all of it! Would definitely buy from again!

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - Chihiro - 03-12-2011

+1 as seller!

I purchased the gorgeous Xiao Fan from Kat and she arrived super quick, packaged very well and in perfect condition! Great transaction -- Would definately do business again smile <3

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - kitten-squid - 04-22-2011

+1 for an awesome seller! An absolute pleasure to communicate with! Sorry I took so long to leave feedback, I just got home today! xD

RE: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 05-24-2011

+1 as a seller!

Great communication, fast shipping, well packed, Sakura arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!