The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
KiraKira's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: KiraKira's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7244303)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - crazykimochi - 02-24-2011

+1 for Shann! Such a great buyer and always so wonderful to deal with!

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - vertefae - 02-25-2011

+1 for being an awesome buyer as always!

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - Kanamai - 03-01-2011

+1 She paid on time for her part of the FMD GO. She was also very patient and understanding when I had some personal issues come up and I wasn't able to ship the wigs when I said I was going to.

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - kuronekohime - 03-01-2011

+1
She is a great seller! Kept in communication with me very well, for every update of my order. The eyelids came well packaged and safe from damage.

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - elderham - 03-03-2011

+1 as a buyer

Simply a wonderful person to sell to! KiraKira responded to messages quickly and paid promptly. Thanks so much!Happy

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - Thylaylii - 03-10-2011

+1 Brilliantly quick transaction and great communication, thanks!

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - Teslithia - 03-12-2011

+1 as a seller/partial trader. Sent me Cornice's partial stock & included a yummy snack! Great communication, very nice & friendly. Can't say enough of good things about her. thanks so much!

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - Zuley - 03-12-2011

+ 1 as a seller.

Thanks a million for yummy chocolates and the obitsu, it is in perfect condition, your are one of the best seller in this forum, It´s a pleasure to buy from you, always all perfect. ;D

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - phantomwings86 - 03-15-2011

+1 as a seller!

Another fabulous transaction with KiraKira! She always ships fast and everything arrives in perfect condition! She is absolutely wonderful and I look forward to doing more transactions with her! Thanks Shann!!!

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - DollyMixtures - 03-16-2011

+1 as a seller
was super to buy from Kirakira, everything was wonderful!

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - Teslithia - 03-26-2011

+1 as a seller.
Another great buy! Purchased Raphia stock. Came neat, safe & fast! Even included some chocolate. Oh Shann, did you know my weakness is peanut butter cups? <3

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - joyinthedance - 03-30-2011

+1 as a buyer~ Fast payment, patient, and friendly. smile

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - dms_a_jem - 04-01-2011

+1 as a buyer! As always a smooth and perfect transaction with fast payment and great communication. Thanks again! Happy

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - Teslithia - 04-02-2011

+1 as a seller.
Bought Obitsu hands. Came fast & safe, with a little extra. Shann must be my favorite seller 'cause i keep coming back <3

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - Zoegirl - 04-04-2011

+1 as a buyer from me. Shann is an awesome buyer, as always! Fast payment, super friendly communication. Highly recommended!