The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
KiraKira's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: KiraKira's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7244303)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - Zuley - 04-14-2011

+ 1 as a buyer.

Excellent, fast payment, great communications!! ;D

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - MissMandyLynne - 04-14-2011

gah - i thought i left you feeback for this transaction already o.o

+1 for a great sale

sold me Leads boots and Arashi's card - they came in handy and i love them - thanx so much

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - poe - 04-18-2011

+1 as a seller

KiraKira was fantastic at giving quick responses to questions, and shipped the day after receiving my payment.

Hash's boots arrived in perfect condition and I couldn't be more pleased with this transaction.

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - Harker - 04-20-2011

+1 as a seller, perfect, fast, chocolate present I love XD and beautiful picture of dolls with a nice letter at the back smile

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - Zienkyer - 04-20-2011

+1 as an awesome buyer. Communication was excellent and payment was prompt, a pleasure to do business with! yay

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - cmair1202 - 05-02-2011

+3 purchased from my etsy shop is a returning customer. Thank you so much and enjoy for loveies.

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - twinkle_eyed - 05-04-2011

+3 for participating in the Leeke, Crobidoll and nDoll GOs!! As always super sweet and such a joy to work with! Thanks hon!! <3333

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - Miss Edith - 05-05-2011

+1 as a seller

KiraKira is a lovely friendly person, ships FAST, communicates every step of the way (& sends lil extras grin ) thankyou hun, it was a pleasure smile

RE: ★ ☠ ★ KiraKira's Feedback ★ ☠ ★ - Babyblue033 - 05-06-2011

+1 as a seller.

Just purchased a wig from her and it couldn't have been easier. Excellent communication, super fast shipping, and even a surprise present with the wig! Thank you very much!

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - applecandy - 05-12-2011

+1 for a split

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant deal! yay

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - Miss Edith - 06-20-2011

+1 as a split partner
KiraKira is always a joy to deal with. She let me know exactly what was happening as it happened, sent my girl very quickly and even made her a wee dress so she wouldn't travel naked smile Plus extras for me *spoiled* I cannot recommend this lady highly enough. Thankyou again hun (hugs)

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - twinkle_eyed - 07-06-2011

+1 for participating in the Leeke GO! Always a pleasure! Thank you so much! grin

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - dms_a_jem - 08-14-2011

+1 as a buyer. Once again another fantastic transaction with KiraKira! Thanks again and enjoy the clothes! Happy

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - elderham - 08-30-2011

+1 as a buyer

Great communication and fast payment! Thanks! Happy

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - ambitiouslove - 09-02-2011

+1 as a buyer
Great communication and fast payment. Thank you!