The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
KiraKira's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: KiraKira's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7244303)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - pixachii - 05-02-2014

+1 as a traveling doll host. KiraKira was a stellar host! She took lovely pictures of Penny and abided by the guidelines and terms she agreed to. I appreciate the prompt shipment to the next host. Thank you so much, KiraKira! Heart

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - vertefae - 05-25-2014

+1 as a seller. Bought a Yeolume wig. As always Kirakira shipped super fast and let me know when she did.

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - DeLightfulfreak - 05-28-2014

+1 for KiraKira! Really awesome person to do business with. Super sweet, great communication, very patient!

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - boodotcat - 07-03-2014

+1 for KiraKira as a buyer - excellent communication and prompt payment, a pleasure to transact with :-D

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - fishy - 08-25-2014

+1 as a seller! grin Thanks to her, I finally got my gral of many years- Veritas' stock- for a good price! smile (My local pirate-girl, Suiseiseki, looks so great in it!) Thanks a bunch!! smile

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - Kanamai - 10-19-2014

+1 Paid quickly for her part of the Licht Doll Group Order.

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 10-25-2014

+1 as a seller!

Bought some Pukifee clothing from her and everything went as smooth as possible. It's always a pleasure doing business with KiraKira. Thanks!

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 11-21-2014

+1 as a seller!

I bought some more of her Pukifee clothing. KiraKira is always a pleasure to deal with and I'm sure I buy more things from her in the future.

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - zayne - 11-25-2014

+1 for another fabu transaction. My favorite person to do business with. wink

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - fishy - 01-30-2015

+1 as a buyer. Bought a Taeyang Willy Wonka from me and was very easy to work with. smile Thanks! smile

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 02-12-2015

+1 as a seller

Bought some clothing, stock, stands and KiraKira was wonderful to deal with as usual. Thanks!

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - Cosmicheart - 02-14-2015

+1 as a seller, I bought some shirts from her and eye chips, communication was great, shipping was fast, and she was super nice. Thank you for the extra. smile

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 04-26-2015

+1 as a split partner!
We split a Fraulein and it was a flawless transaction. I couldn't ask for a better split partner. Thanks!

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - Cornflower Blue - 05-30-2015

+1 for a trade!

She made me up some eyechips in trade for some Taeyang pants. It's always a pleasure to deal with KiraKira!

RE: KiraKira's Feedback - MercyTiara - 08-13-2015

+1 as a seller. I bought a lot of clothes from her. She was communicative and shipped super fast! Thanks so much!