The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Yukittie's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Yukittie's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7244822)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - crazykimochi - 09-18-2009

+1 for being a superb buyer! <3

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - Yukittie - 09-23-2009

Note to myself -> 65 positive on DM

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - Echo - 09-23-2009

+1 Positive as a buyer -- Yukittie purchased my Fourrure; she is an absolute sweetheart and pleasure to deal with. Great communication throughout and quick payment; I would definitely do business with her again. ^_~

Thanks so much!

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - ambitiouslove - 01-06-2010

+1
A great buyer! Fast communication and fast payment.
Thank you so much!

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - usagi_no_hotaru - 01-14-2010

+1 as a buyer~!

Super friendly and patient, awesome communication and quick payment~ You were an absolute delight to work with! Thanks so much! <33

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - ABCICantCount - 01-18-2010

Sorry this took so long....

+1 I bought a pair of eyechips from her.... They were as she said and she promptly sent them out after payment.... Very polite and friendly, I would definitely buy from her again....

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - crazykimochi - 01-20-2010

+1 for the Panda eyechips!! Thanks so much!

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - Thylaylii - 02-12-2010

+2 (I'd give more!) For customisation work. I really cannot tell you how great Yukittie is, she did all work on my girls so quick and when a slight mistake happened she took it all on herself to fix, I can't get over how good she has been to me, and I'd definitely love to deal with her again <33

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - sakana_hime - 02-15-2010

+1

Bought Principess from her. Princi's in beautiful condition and is better than described. Quick shipping and great communication. Thank you so much!

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - dms_a_jem - 04-10-2010

+1 as a buyer! Lightening fast payment and great communication. Yukittie is so awesome, what more could I say?

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - McKenna - 04-20-2010

+1 as a participant in the Dollmore GO. Thanks so much for being a part of it.

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - sarahkms - 05-06-2010

+ 1 as a seller. Sold me a very beautiful wig, in very good condition! Thanks, Laura!

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - Hina Ichigo - 06-25-2010

+1 as a fantastic seller. Absolutely love the doll, doll arrived quickly and well packaged <3 Thanks again.

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - Bohemian - 10-01-2010

+1 Fantastic seller, went totally above and beyond when I purchased from her. Heart

RE: Yukittie's Feedback - Miss Edith - 11-18-2010

+1 as a seller

I bought HasH from Yukittie and he was shipped extremely quickly & arrived in perfect condition. She is a pleasure to talk to & to do business with Happy