The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
LeekeWorld Brags! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: LeekeWorld Brags! (/showthread.php?tid=7245161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

LeekeWorld Brags! - vertefae - 04-08-2010

I thought I'd post a little brag thread for us to show off all our new goodies!

Shelby styling the new 'do.
[Image: DSCN1718.jpg]

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - twinkle_eyed - 04-08-2010

(04-08-2010, 08:16 AM)vertefae Wrote: I thought I'd post a little brag thread for us to show off all our new goodies!

Shelby styling the new 'do.

Oh wow! She is stunning! And I love that wig! Its such a gorgeous color and gotta love the curls!! Heart 2

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - vertefae - 04-08-2010

thank you! She's pouting at the moment as her wig is currently drying to fluff out her curls.

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - KiraKira - 04-08-2010

Domo Arigato from Hawaii to twinkle_eyed for organizing that perfect LeekeWorld GO. And thanks to vertefae for starting this thread! That wig really suits Shelby! Very stylish...

I just checked the mail, and I received my non-preorder wig as well. Here's a picture of Hinata with her hair did. (Don't mind her bandaged wrists...Sweatdrop)

Hinata's new 'do!
The wig is W091_E (size 8"-9") and the color is ChocoBrown.

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - twinkle_eyed - 04-08-2010

What a gorgeous wig Kira!! It suits her so well!

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - vertefae - 04-08-2010

What a pretty wig Kira Kira, it really suits her.

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - Nightfall - 04-09-2010

Shelby and Hinata both look great!!
If it's not too much trouble for folks, if people want to add what wig and color they ordered, I'd love to know! (already making notes for my next order apparently... >.>)

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - amy - 04-10-2010

WOW what nice wigs!!!! I'm sorry I missed out. sad I've never had a leekeworld wig before or seen one in person, and I've been wondering how do they compare to monique gold? And are they really good quality? are they your favorite brand of wig? I don't know if I should invest without knowing anything about them. lol! Thank you so much!

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - vertefae - 04-10-2010

Amy- I like my Leekeworld wig. It's as good quality as Monique Gold.

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - twinkle_eyed - 04-10-2010

I am a big fan of Leeke wigs. I actually like them more than Monique wigs.

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - KiraKira - 04-10-2010

I also am a fan of the LeekeWorld wigs. I have had only two so far, but they are my favorite. I prefer them over the K-Starr, Monique and LUTS wigs that have passed through my hands.

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - TheAnie - 04-13-2010

KiraKira, that is a stunning wig! I really like my K-starr wig I have for one of my pullips but I may have to consider Leekeworld next time I buy a wig.

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - Nightfall - 04-14-2010

I got the Honey Blond LM011-E wig for my colline dal - here she is wearing it!

Feeling Shy

This is my first mohair wig, but I think I'm liking it pretty well!

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - amy - 04-14-2010

Seriously? even over faux mohair monique gold?!! Wow. I've gotten try a leekeworld! lol! I've heard they run large, is that true? Should I get a 8-9 for pullip or a 7-8?
Thanks everyone for your responses! All your Girls look fab!

RE: LeekeWorld Brags! - princesspetal - 04-14-2010

They all look so fabulous in their new wigs!! Makes me even more excited to get mine from the Dollmore GO.