The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback for Chihiro - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback for Chihiro (/showthread.php?tid=7246245)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - N0xx7 - 07-01-2011

+1 for buyer. Chihiro bought my Chelsea from me, perfect transaction, and she was sweet as always! Thank you!!

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - twinkle_eyed - 07-06-2011

+1 for participating in the Luts GO! Always a pleasure to work with! Thank you!! <3

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - MissMandyLynne - 09-02-2011

+1 for a great sale - went out of her way to pick me up the Team Spirit Ghoulia and ship it to me - appreciate it ^^

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - ver2 - 09-08-2011

+ 1 as a buyer!

Sold two NRFB dolls to her. I hate dealing with international shipping, but she made it a great experience! Hope to do business again!

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Karin - 09-28-2011

+1 as a seller

she sold me two obitsu, very friendly and patient with me and my millions of messages, hehehe.

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - square - 10-04-2011

+1 as a seller. I bought an obitsu off Chihiro. She was a pleasure to do business with, and the obitsu arrived safe and sound today. The transaction went smoothly and I would definitely buy from this seller again. Thank you for the obitsu! grin

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Chusei_shin - 01-18-2012

+1 as a seller - i bought one of her pullip Yuki.
perfect communication, superfast postage and a wonderful person to deal with.
Thank you very much xx

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - KiraKira - 05-22-2012

+1 for another great transaction!

Chihiro shopped at my sales thread recently and made a purchase of some dolly outfits. She was polite, paid immediately and left me feedback/let me know that items were received. I couldn't ask for anything more...thanks so much!

smile

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Eis4Emmi - 07-13-2012

+1 as a buyer! She bought Nina from me and paid very quickly. She's super nice and responds to messages quickly. Thanks again, and I hope you love her! <3

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Aquadoe - 09-03-2012

+1 as a buyer
Very friendly and paid quickly! Everything will very well smile

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - KiraKira - 09-11-2012

+1 for another great transaction.
smile
Chihiro purchased a Leeke wig I had up for sale in my thread. She's always quick with payment and friendly in her PMs, and makes sure to let me know when things arrive, leave feedback, etc. I definitely recommend her as a super-buyer!

Thanks so much!

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - PrettyPullip - 08-28-2013

+ 1 as a buyer. smile She purchased a Pullip wig from me. smile

Transaction went smoothly and she's friendly in her PMs.

Thank you.

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - kaninchen - 10-19-2013

+1

participated in a leekeworld group order i was running, paid the initial invoice and the shipping incredibly quickly. absolutely delightful!

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - martah - 11-21-2013

+1 as a buyer
She bought two Pullips from me, Chill and Yona. Paid when she said she will and updated me when girls arrived. Pleasure to deal with. smile

RE: Feedback for Chihiro - Rhaine - 11-23-2013

+1 as a buyer

she bought some dolly dresses from me, paid promptly, great communication. Fantastic to deal with. =)