The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Martah's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Martah's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7246938)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Martah's Feedback - Kiyomi - 11-11-2012

+1 as a buyer!
Martah adopted my Noir. Excellent communication and a very smooth transaction. Thank you! Happy

RE: Martah's Feedback - vanie - 11-27-2012

+1 as a buyer. So sweet and understanding, thank you so much for purchasing! smile

RE: Martah's Feedback - TrueFan - 12-10-2012

+1 as a great buyer of doll stock - thanks!

RE: Martah's Feedback - camouflage - 01-05-2013

+1 as a buyer.

Excellent buyer. Fast payment. Great communication.
Thank you !

RE: Martah's Feedback - Joni - 04-26-2013

+1 as a buyer. Fast payment and everything went perfect, thank you so much! grin

RE: Martah's Feedback - Lilcurly - 04-29-2013

Feedback for the favourites swap.

+1, Martah put together a beautiful selection of items for both her partners doll & her partner, she went above & beyond, & found the cutest jewellery to send! Welcome to join any of my future swaps smile

RE: Martah's Feedback - PG123MOM - 07-10-2013

+1 as a split partner

She split Kain and was wonderful to deal with, fast payment and great communication!

RE: Martah's Feedback - katrine - 07-11-2013

+1 as a wonderful buyer! Martah is nice, friendly and a great buyer. I forgot to ship one of the outfit she bought from me and she was very patient and friendly nonetheless!

Thank you again for your patience, and another great transaction!

RE: Martah's Feedback - gal-hearts - 10-14-2013

+1 as a seller grin

Everything is just as described and also packed carefully, great communication, and the transaction was absolutely pleasant ! Thank you so much ❤

RE: Martah's Feedback - lyricsoul - 10-24-2013

+1 as a buyer! Martah was great with communication and quick with payment. I would definitely sell to her again! Thanks again! smile

RE: Martah's Feedback - Rhaine - 10-25-2013

+1 as a buyer! Martah paid promptly and had great communication! Would definitely like to deal with her again~

Thanks!

RE: Martah's Feedback - koolajp - 10-25-2013

+1 Fantastic seller, doll came extremely quickly and well packaged smile

RE: Martah's Feedback - Lilcurly - 11-01-2013

+1 as a seller.

I bought a Dal from Martah, she held her for me, shipped wen she said she would & packaged her beautifully - thanku smile

RE: Martah's Feedback - CasseminaPie - 11-02-2013

+1 as seller

My pullip Victorique arrived quickly and she is gorgeous! Very well packaged too smile

Thanks Martah!

RE: Martah's Feedback - Lilcurly - 11-12-2013

+1 as a swapper!

Martah took part in the rainbow swap I hosted, she put together a wonderful box for dolly_moma, she followed all the rules & went above & beyond.