The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Martah's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Martah's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7246938)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Martah's Feedback - Hina Ichigo - 11-13-2013

+1 as a buyer. I helped Martah purchase a Volks DD that was only able to be shipped within the US, communication was prompt and friendly. Payment was quick. She was very understanding when there was a slight delay in getting the doll out due to my work schedule. Absolutely would not hesitate to help with this sort of thing or deal with again.

RE: Martah's Feedback - gobolino - 11-16-2013

+1 as a buyer of 2 wigs. Prompt payment, smooth transaction, highly recommended yay

RE: Martah's Feedback - Chihiro - 11-21-2013

+1 as a seller

I purchased 2 Pullips and they arrived quickly and perfectly packaged ! smile
Also very thankful for the short layaway too -- great communication and a lovely seller.

RE: Martah's Feedback - lottiesaurus - 01-03-2014

+1 as a seller

Purchased pullip peter pan, she arrived very quickly and was packaged extremely well. Would not hesitate to buy from again! smile

RE: Martah's Feedback - Bohemian - 01-06-2014

+1 as a seller!

Martah sold me a Little Apple Doll Solus. Communication was great, doll was exactly as described and was shipped promptly. Thanks again! smile

RE: Martah's Feedback - AshleyA - 01-20-2014

+1 as a seller! perfect transaction!

RE: Martah's Feedback - kuanyin4 - 03-04-2014

I bought a lovely clothes set from martah, it arrived nicely shipped. And she was so nice about everything!

RE: Martah's Feedback - fishy - 03-04-2014

+1 as a buyer. She bought a really-bait bait head from me.

RE: Martah's Feedback - miss all sunday - 03-08-2014

+1 as a seller. Everything was packaged well!

RE: Martah's Feedback - loyalheart - 12-23-2014

+1 Wonderful Seller!
Very helpful & great communication. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!!

RE: Martah's Feedback - Chihiro - 12-23-2014

+ 1 as a seller

I purchased a few bits and pieces and they arrived quickly and packaged well with great communication throughout~ Always a pleasure to deal with ! Heart

RE: Martah's Feedback - sakana_hime - 05-22-2015

+1 great buyer!

Great communication, very easy transaction. Thank you so much!

RE: Martah's Feedback - fishy - 06-01-2015

+1 as a seller. Thank you for those stock chips! smile They are just what I wanted!! smile

RE: Martah's Feedback - Jencut - 06-02-2015

+1 Buyer feedback.
Martah bought my Pere Noel and was a pleasure to deal with at every stage in the transaction. Super comms, fast payment - hope to do business again Heart

RE: Martah's Feedback - Jencut - 06-04-2015

+1 Buyer feedback!
Marta bought Marie Antoinette and it was a really easy transaction. Super fast payment, wonderful communication. An absolute pleasure to deal with once again smile