Dolly Market Forum
First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) *Added pic to post #7* - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) *Added pic to post #7* (/showthread.php?tid=7247139)

First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) *Added pic to post #7* - Kyrie Arashi - 08-27-2010

I got my first Pullip at The Doll Market in Greensboro, NC yesterday, but didn't get the chance to really play with her until this morning. I am head-over-heels in love! I was torn between her and Dal Tina and used my phone to flip a virtual coin to decide. I think the fates aligned! Please welcome my first, but hopefully not last... Arkham!

[Image: arhkam.jpg]
[Image: arkham1.jpg]
[Image: arkham3.jpg]

And two bonus shots after I put her in "commoner" clothing:

The BJD owner in me was determined to make her stand unsupported. I eventually succeeded. She's standing on a set of votive holders that I found are the perfect size for a table and chairs for her!
[Image: standalone.jpg]

[Image: arkhamspet.jpg]
Arkham: You silly, vacant beast! You shall be a perfect minion for me! However, I must find you proper clothing. A proper minion must always be dressed to compliment his lady.

RE: First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) - GreyBird1881 - 08-27-2010

Awww she is lovely! You will prbably not stop at one lol

RE: First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) - Mag - 08-27-2010

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

RE: First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) - MissMandyLynne - 08-27-2010

oh very awesome i love the custom - hes so cute yay i didnt know they could look that cute

RE: First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) - Lilcurly - 08-27-2010

Congrats grin

RE: First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) - darkviolet - 08-27-2010

the first pic is really really cool...how she looks through...!

RE: First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) - Kyrie Arashi - 08-28-2010

Thank you for your kind comments! I took more pictures of her a few minutes ago, but it was really impromptu and I'm half asleep. x.x It was more a case of getting used to her body and how it poses. I was able to get her standing a lot easier this time. I grabbed the closest item to make a flat surface on the carpet... It turned out to be a comic book. I just thought this was cute:
[Image: ark-stand.jpg]
I bought her a bunch of new clothes today! It is way too easy to spoil Pullips. LOL I took her to work as well. She was stuck in my locker while I was working, but on break I kept her out while I worked on a crochet dress for her. I showed her off to some of the people I work with and they were totally smitten with her.

RE: First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) *Added pic to post #7* - ianastar - 08-28-2010

I love Neo Noir, she has a very beautiful face. I love her minion too, very cool looking. What kind of doll is he?

RE: First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) *Added pic to post #7* - Mag - 08-28-2010

Ha, cute pic with Dr. Who!

RE: First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) *Added pic to post #7* - Little_Spark - 08-29-2010

She is beautiful Heart 2

RE: First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) *Added pic to post #7* - Father Rozen - 08-29-2010

Neo Noir really is stunning. I may consider adding her to my list. LOL

RE: First pictures of my first Pullip! (Arkham - Neo Noir) *Added pic to post #7* - Kyrie Arashi - 08-29-2010

Thank you again for the kind comments!

(08-28-2010, 09:42 PM)ianastar Wrote: I love Neo Noir, she has a very beautiful face. I love her minion too, very cool looking. What kind of doll is he?

He is a Hujoo Wing that I painted and made custom eyes for. His name is Victor. LOL