The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Cornflower Blue's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7248060)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - TrueFan - 04-26-2013

+1 as a buyer - thanks again!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Hina Ichigo - 05-08-2013

+1 as an awesome seller, Cornflower Blue sold me a doll head and I absolutely could not be more pleased. Would definitely buy from again without hesitation.

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - vanie - 05-25-2013

+1 as a buyer! Super sweet, prompt payment and understanding. Thank you so much! <3

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - kballpinata - 07-02-2013

+1 as a buyer!!

Thank you so much for the quick payment and great communication! It is so much of a relief when a buyer lets you know when they receive their purchase!
I hope both you and your new isul are happy with his new found home!!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - sakana_hime - 07-17-2013

+ 1 great buyer!

Effortless transaction. Good communication and quick payment. Thank you!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Cauldroness - 07-18-2013

+1 as a buyer. Nice, clear communication; timely payment; let me know when the item arrived safely. Great transaction!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - tertlecrazy - 07-27-2013

+1 as a buyer. Participated in a For My Doll Group Order run by me. Communication was excellent, super friendly and payment was incredibly fast. Thanks so much for participating.

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - vadafade - 08-02-2013

+1 as a buyer. Great communication, lightning-fast payment, smooth transaction. A++

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - vanie - 08-02-2013

+1 as a buyer. Cornflower Blue was super understanding when I had some issues with my car which lead to some delay in shipping. Thank you so much for being so understanding and patient with me! I hope you enjoy your items. ^^

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - kballpinata - 08-02-2013

+1 as a buyer! she bought my bait t4 body, fast payment and quick responses! I hope it suits your need! smile

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - SavannahFaerie - 08-21-2013

+1 Bought some eyechips, came in perfect condition and were shipped quickly and arrived quickly! grin

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - kitten-squid - 08-22-2013

+1 for a great seller! Shipped super fast and was excellent to work with! Thank you so much!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Rosse - 08-30-2013

+1 awesome seller!

USPS have raised their prices to insanity, but CornflowerBlue accepted my offer, hence giving me a discount. She shipped quickly and I love the items! Thanks so much yay

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Aijo - 09-28-2013

+1 as a totally awesome buyer. Fast payment and an overall pleasant transaction.
Thank you so much. ^^

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - kaninchen - 10-19-2013

+1

participated in a leekeworld group order i was running and paid both invoices promptly and was thoroughly lovely to work with.