The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Cornflower Blue's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7248060)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - KiraKira - 11-19-2013

+1 for being a great buyer as part of my split.

It's always really easy dealing with Cornflower Blue. Thank you so much!
smile

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - myufish - 01-10-2014

+++1 seller, Got the wigs today and everything in good condition. Excellent communication and fast shipment. Thank you so much grin

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - PinkCow - 01-16-2014

+1 as a buyer!

Cornflower Blue adopted my Saras and Len. Payment was very prompt and communication was perfect. Wonderful transaction all the way around! Thank you so much!!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Miss Edith - 01-16-2014

+1 as a buyer

CB is always a joy to deal with, friendly, reliable, all the good stuff smile I am thrilled to look forward to her fabulous photos of the girls she adopted !

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - ByronicHeroine - 01-17-2014

+1 Trade

I was happy to trade on knit sweater for one MH doll who showed up packed extremely well. This was an awesome swap, and makes me wish I could pay for everything in sweaters.

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - TasiaChiba - 02-04-2014

++1 Seller

I bought a boodle of wigs from CB as well as some JDolls. The packaged arrived quickly and the items were packed with absolute care. I was even surprised to find extras included! The entire transaction was absolutely wonderful. Communication, promptness, friendliness, fast shipping... all were topnotch. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again in the future and recommend her to any buyer!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - vanie - 02-05-2014

+1 as a buyer ! Wonderful communication and prompt payment. Thank you so much!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - kaninchen - 02-08-2014

+1

participated in a leekeworld group order, paid everything promptly and was a delight to group-order with!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - whimsu - 02-17-2014

+1 as a buyer!

CB purchased a wig from me, and was really friendly and very patient. Communication was fast, along with payment and she let me know when the wig arrived.

Thank you very much!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Joni - 02-21-2014

+1 as a buyer.

Cornflower Blue purchased some doll clothes from me and I couldn't have asked for a better buyer. The payment was fast and kept in constant communication. Thank you! grin

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Severity - 03-01-2014

+1 as a seller! :3
I bought a lovely wig and received it practically the next day! Thank you!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - miss all sunday - 03-04-2014

+1 for shipping out my items so promptly!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Deareux - 03-08-2014

+1 as a seller

Thank you very much for LQ's outfit. It arrived promptly and well wrapped! Thanks again!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - kaninchen - 03-09-2014

+1 buyer/GO participant

participated in the For My Doll group order i ran. payment was prompt and communication friendly.

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - whimsu - 03-10-2014

+1 as a seller!

I purchased some Liv heads from CB, and everything went smoothly.
Communication was fast and friendly, and she let me know when she shipped them out.<3 Thank you!