The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Cornflower Blue's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7248060)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - KiraKira - 02-12-2015

+1 as a perfect buyer, as usual.

Cornflower Blue purchased some stuff from my sales thread. Friendly communication, fast payment and let me know when the package arrived. I couldn't ask for a more pleasant transaction.

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Kiyomi - 02-13-2015

+1 as a buyer! Friendly communication, fast payment. Thanks for adopting Squall!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - kitten-squid - 04-02-2015

+1 Great seller! Shipped super fast and let me hold off on payment til I was ready! thank you so much for being awesome!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Hina Ichigo - 04-23-2015

+1 as an amazing split partner! Thank you so much for your patience and for splitting with me.

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - KiraKira - 04-26-2015

+1 as a split partner. We split Fraulein, and everything went so smoothly. Thank you so much for this nice & easy transaction.
grin

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Kyubi09 - 05-09-2015

+1 as a seller. Was on the hunt for a Ende's box , and she happened to have it. Everything was easypeasy, and it arrived before I even thought about it. Thank you for the help. :-)

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - kuanyin4 - 05-25-2015

Cornflower Blue is such a pleasure to sell to! I think I've bought from her too? Anyway, highly recommended!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - KiraKira - 05-30-2015

+1 as a trade partner

My taeyangs needed some pants, and Cornflower Blue has some serious sewing skills. I was happy that she agreed to trade with me. This is yet another positive, smooth and easy transaction.

grin

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - myufish - 06-29-2015

+1 customed a doll for her and she is really patient with me . Great communication and lovely to deal with <3 !

>_ > sorry for the late feedback <_<

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - DeadlyNova - 07-01-2015

+1 as a seller! Thank you so much!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - DeLightfulfreak - 07-03-2015

+1 as a buyer! :] Awesome Communication, very patient! A pleasure to do business with!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Kyubi09 - 09-26-2015

+1 as a buyer. Great communication and timely payment. Thanks for giving me an excuse to browse Tuesday Morning without incurring spousal wrath! :-D

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - fishy - 09-28-2015

+2 as a buyer. Bought some dolls from me and was wonderful to work with.

Thanks! smile

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Hina Ichigo - 10-18-2015

+1 as a buyer, Cornflowerblue bought a pukipuki faceplate from me. Communication was pleasant, payment prompt yet another flawless transaction with her!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Marilyn - 10-21-2015

+1 as a seller. Happy

Cornflowerblue hooked me up with some Tuesday Morning goodness. Communication was great, the doll was packaged really well and mailed quickly. Overall, a great transaction. Thank you! Happy