The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Cornflower Blue's Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7248060)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - KiraKira - 08-14-2016

+1 for finding a much-wanted Dal at Tuesday Morning for me!

Cornflower Blue is one of the standout members here at DM. She noticed a comment I had made in a thread on another forum and let me know that the Dal I was interested in was at a Tuesday Morning store in her area. She also took the time to de-box the Dal and put her in a smaller box so that the shipping would be less. I'm really grateful for the time and effort in finding Edge for me. Thank you so much!

grin

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - dargosmydaddy - 11-04-2016

+1 as a seller

Made a trip back to Tuesday Morning to pick up a doll for me. Carefully packaged. Thank you so much!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Offgenemi - 11-04-2016

+2 as seller , I got two TM dolls from her and and she was very efficient and fast. I would definetly buy from her again.

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - Chizuki - 11-09-2016

+1 seller

I recently bought a Dal hangry from Cornflower Blue. The doll was packed great and the doll arrived when it was suppose too. Thank you so much for another great transaction.

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - martah - 11-19-2016

+1 seller

I have bought Dal Kanta from CB and she was a pleasure to deal with, perfect transaction. Thank you!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - GreysPrincess - 12-14-2016

+1 as a seller

CB sold me a Tuesday Morning doll purchase. Her communication was lovely and she was very cooperative and helpful! I would not hesitate to work with her again in the future.

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - cmair1202 - 12-14-2016

+2 as a trade. Traded 2 Pang Ju's for Isul Sith. Sith arrived safe and sound.

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - DeLightfulfreak - 12-24-2016

+1 as a buyer for Jess. Really awesome and always a pleasure to do business with. :]

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - MissMandyLynne - 01-26-2017

+1 for an awesome sale

Sold me a bait Taeyang body so one of my boys could replace some missing parts. smile Packaged really well and shipped fast.

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - whimsu - 02-07-2017

+1 as a seller!

CB reached out to me from a wanted thread of mine & sold me a Peter Pan. Communication was fast and friendly, and she shipped ultra fast too! Peter Pan was packed perfectly and safely. Thank you so much!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - GreysPrincess - 02-14-2017

+1 as a buyer

CornflowerBlue is always so good to work with; communication is always timely and friendly. She bought a Pullip body from me and everything went perfectly smoothly.

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - ShortyBoo - 03-11-2017

Bought some Pullip bodies and stands from me. Paid quickly and let me know right when they arrived.

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - kitten-squid - 03-14-2017

+1 for a great trade partner, kept in contact and was super nice to work with as always. Thank you!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - kitten-squid - 03-21-2017

+1 for a wonderful buyer. Always a pleasure to work with, thank you so much!

RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback - fishy - 04-25-2017

+1 as a buyer. Very easy to work with. Thanks! smile