The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Feedback thread - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Feedback thread (/showthread.php?tid=7248363)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Feedback thread - kochan - 07-03-2011

Transaction: Trade
Item: Trade blue/pink ball gown and a pink scarf for 1 Tae Yang outfit from me
Date: June 2011
My Location: Thailand

+1 as trader. Items was well packed and in good condition. I`m very happy with the dress~smile

RE: Feedback thread - chocoang3l - 08-18-2011

+1 split partner

Me and Savie did a split for a Ryane doll .. Ryane stock came in a perfect condition n___n .. and pretty fast ! Good split partner that I will recommend <3

RE: Feedback thread - joyinthedance - 09-03-2011

+1 as a split partner! Super good communicator, understanding and friendly. A true pleasure to deal with. <3 Thanks so much.

RE: Feedback thread - MissMandyLynne - 10-15-2011

+2 as a seller and splitter

made me a pair of candy corn charms - i love them - also traded her a pair of socks for a cute froggy charm yay as always a great person to deal with

RE: Feedback thread - joyinthedance - 10-23-2011

+1 as a buyer! Very friendly, prompt, and understanding of unexpected shipping costs. Always a pleasure!

RE: Feedback thread - Cherryfox - 11-19-2011

+1 as a buyer, lovely to chat with, hassle free transaction x

RE: Feedback thread - MissMandyLynne - 02-04-2012

+1 for another great sale

bought a Mulan outfit from her for a friend - fast shipping and as always a pleasure ^^

RE: Feedback thread - wooperz - 02-12-2012

+2 received my two perfect Cupid dolls well packaged. The box even had a cute drawing of Cupid on it which gave me a smile. I am very happy smile

RE: Feedback thread - SavannahFaerie - 02-12-2012

(02-12-2012, 07:55 AM)wooperz Wrote: The box even had a cute drawing of Cupid on it which gave me a smile. I am very happy smile

Glad you liked that hehehe yay

RE: Feedback thread - sceimhiuil - 02-26-2012

+1 as SELLER
+1 for TRADE

I forgot to leave feedback for Savannah for the outfit I bought from her forever ago, I loved the sketches on the package and my dolly wore the outfit for months. wink

Recently we worked out a fantastic art/outfit trade, she drew an absolutely lovely portrait of me and my two kitties, I couldn't be happier!! Thanks hon!

RE: Feedback thread - Cherryfox - 02-27-2012

+1 as tracker downer? / seller
Found me a cupid doll, bought and shipped it to me with no mark up, lovely lovely lovely! x

RE: Feedback thread - KiraKira - 04-17-2012

+1 for a great trade!

I traded a couple of things in my sales thread for some of Savannah Faerie's handmade polymer clay creations. Everything she made was so cute and awesome. I highly recommend dealing with Savvy...she is talented and just an absolute doll! smile

RE: Feedback thread - elderham - 05-17-2012

+ 1 for helping her friend buy my doll

Absolutely wonderful transaction with very up-to-date communication! Thank you! Happy

RE: Feedback thread - vanie - 08-01-2013

+1 as a swap partner! Thanks so much for the cute pikachu outfit and mask! I love it all, I'm going to have a hard time taking it off my dolls! XD

RE: Feedback thread - Cornflower Blue - 08-21-2013

+1 as a buyer! Fast payment, friendly communication, and she let me know when she received the item. Thanks!