Dolly Market Forum
Clarity's new wig <3 - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Clarity's new wig <3 (/showthread.php?tid=7249823)

Clarity's new wig <3 - Sayonara - 05-13-2011

Old thread, time to delete. C:

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - Cherryfox - 05-13-2011

obitsu is really easy, the hardest part is getting the 1.5cm neck peg supplied sanded/cut/melted (however you choose to do it) down the the 5mm it needs to be to fit into your pullips head. providing you have a teeny tiny screw driver getting the head off is the easy bit hehe

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - Nannahs - 05-13-2011

That wig really suits her well. When there is one for sale, you can always buy another stock body that matches her.

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - HySl - 05-13-2011

Really she is lovely with her new wig!!

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - mrsmarks - 05-13-2011

Sorry to hear about her hand... hope she gets a new one (or body) soon!

That wig is very pretty on her!

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - CupcakeSnowflakeLove - 05-14-2011

Honey is a great name for her. Her new wig is wonderful; I love the ringlets in the back. That's sad about her hand though; poor little dear.

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - McKenna - 05-14-2011

She's really pretty and her new wig looks great on her. Clarity is a stunning doll isn't she? Hope you can acquire a new body for her.

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - onelilmermaid - 05-14-2011

Her wig is sooo pretty! I want to play with it...

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - Sayonara - 05-14-2011

Thank you all for the nice comments. <3

Does anyone know if Obitsu hands will fit into type 4 wrists? I've always noticed how big obitsu hands are compared to stock bodies so that has me a bit worried. Then again I could always try to file down the peg. Just the hands themselves aren't much so if it didn't work it wouldn't be a huge loss.

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - square - 05-14-2011

The name Honey suits her really well grin she is adorable!

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - Lilcurly - 05-14-2011

I just tried for you, & Obitsu hand pegs are too big to fit into a type 4 wrist :/ You can buy type 4's second hand, check out the sales area of the forum. I'll be selling a type 4 in a couple of months (It's from a Grell), I can PM you as soon as I am incase you haven't founf one in the meantime. Obitsu-ing's a lot easier than it looks, like others have said, clipping the neck peg down is actually the hardest part :p I Obitsu all my girls, & really love the posibility & realism of them....but, a lot of people obitsu because they think they should & then hate the results, so do your research before you take the plunge smile If you'd like any comparison pics between obitsu's & type 4's let me know.
I love your girls wig & name <33 Where did you get the wig? That's the kind of thing my sister was looking for but we couldn't find anything on ebay.

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - Little_Spark - 05-14-2011

That new wig is stunning!

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - Sayonara - 05-15-2011

Thanks you guys! yay

@Lilcurly
I'll certainly have to check into that. I'm horrified of removing the head though. -shudder- and the flopyness might get on my nerves a bit. I'll have to research the Obitsu a bit more. I've seen Dolfie bodies and others but they don't look right to me. :/ I could always try to get the Obitsu hand and try to file it down with the huge filer that's in the tool-shed, but it still might look a bit awkward when it gets on.
I got the wig from someone on Etsy.com called Blytaholic. It comes from Hong Kong but it shipped super fast! And it came with a card and a little plastic bow. :3 I definitely recommend them. It was a very good price and lots to choose from.
And thank you so much! <3

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - adikat - 05-21-2011

Aw! Her wig is so pretty! It really suits her

RE: Clarity's new wig <3 - chocoang3l - 05-26-2011

I like this wig color on her .. so pretty .
I am considering getting her so this photos helped me ^^