The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Piccies of Kenna :) - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Piccies of Kenna :) (/showthread.php?tid=7249871)

Pages: 1 2

Piccies of Kenna :) - Lilcurly - 05-17-2011

I finally got round to taking a few pics of Kenna (Uncanricky) in a few of her favourite outfits! smile & dang! She's so gorgeous <333

Hope you guys like..........

[Image: DSC00273.jpg]

[Image: DSC00272.jpg]

[Image: DSC00276.jpg]
^I love this dress on her.

[Image: DSC00283.jpg]

[Image: DSC00278.jpg]

[Image: DSC00285.jpg]

[Image: DSC00287.jpg]

[Image: DSC00291.jpg]

I need to get her some more tops, but other than that, her wardrobe is pretty much done smile

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - mrsmarks - 05-17-2011

Love Kenna's color scheme! And that wig- it's so cool! I think my favorite photo is the fourth one down, she looks so mischievous in it! yay

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - Zuley - 05-17-2011

Awww she is so adorable and cute!! she has a very cool hair! I love the two first pictures. *_*

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - Lilcurly - 05-17-2011

Thanks guys smile She was supposed to be cyber...but hasn't quite worked out that way. I love her as she is though, she kind of developed of her own accord. The wig's a commission made for me by darkviolet.

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - Miss Edith - 05-17-2011

she really is stunning smile I had never liked Uncanricky much, but Kenna changes everything. Of course, her wig, jewellery and clothes are thanks to you and to darkviolet and that's what makes her shine <3

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - onelilmermaid - 05-17-2011

She's gorgeous, and has a wonderful wardrobe!

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - Lilcurly - 05-17-2011

Thanks both smile I was a little unsure of her when I first ordered her, cuz I hadn't actually seen a picture of her that I liked that much :p I bought her mainly for her stock. But once I'd seeen her in person I could see she had potential.

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - Cherryfox - 05-17-2011

she's fab x

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - SwordPony - 05-18-2011

She is so cute!!

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - Lilcurly - 05-18-2011

Thanks both smile

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - Little_Spark - 05-19-2011

Maan I would kill for that wig everytime I see it Sweatdrop

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - CupcakeSnowflakeLove - 05-19-2011

I Love Kenna! She makes me happy when I look at her. I think it is her hair it has a lot of my fav colors. Heart 2

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - Lilcurly - 05-19-2011

Lol, little_spark, I'm sure darkviolet would be happy to do a commision for you smile The wigs she does really are wonderful quality, & so original.

Cupcakesnowflakelove, Hehe, thanks! smile Her wig colour's gorgeous isn't it, it's even more vibrant in person.

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - adikat - 05-21-2011

I REALLY like her hair. I wish I had hair like that.

RE: Piccies of Kenna :) - Lilcurly - 05-21-2011

lol, thanks smile It's cwl isn't it!