The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
kaninchen's feedback - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: kaninchen's feedback (/showthread.php?tid=7249916)

Pages: 1 2 3

kaninchen's feedback - kaninchen - 05-20-2011

+28 positives
0 negatives
0 neutrals

please be so kind as to add feedback if i have bought or sold with you. thank you ever so much!

RE: kaninchen's feedback - mrsmarks - 06-04-2011

I purchased an Arietta head from kaninchen- the head arrived safe and sound! It was a great transaction, the item was shipped promptly and the seller was super friendly and sent a nice pair of shoes to boot! Kaninchen even refunded a part of the shipping that went unused! Thank you so much! I would definately do business with again!

RE: kaninchen's feedback - Teslithia - 06-11-2011

+1 as a seller.
Bought cornice's complete stock. Was in good condition. Thanks a bunch!

RE: kaninchen's feedback - SavannahFaerie - 06-11-2011

Was great to deal with she was fast to reply and very friendly smile +1 as a seller

RE: kaninchen's feedback - Angie-83 - 06-13-2011

+1 as a fantastic seller Happy
I bought some clothes and accesories for my dolls and everything was perfect!! Great communication, very fast shipping... Thanks!!

RE: kaninchen's feedback - dalsdolls - 06-14-2011

My transaction for a Lan Ake body and dress with Kaninchen went wonderfully! Thanks for the well packaged and fast shipped items. Love!

Hugs
dal :0)

RE: kaninchen's feedback - Queenpegasus - 06-14-2011

+1 as a seller,

Kimono came fast and it's beautiful Thank you =3

RE: kaninchen's feedback - alldolledup - 06-16-2011

+1 thank you for adopting Wind!

RE: kaninchen's feedback - Zainin - 06-17-2011

+1 positive feedback. I was the buyer. Fantastic seller and I would deal with her again.

RE: kaninchen's feedback - alldolledup - 06-25-2011

+1 First she bought from me then I bought from her . Good times both ways thanks so much AAA++++++++++++

RE: kaninchen's feedback - Teslithia - 06-25-2011

+1 as a seller.
Bought two dolls from her. They came just as described. Gave all information in a PM including tracking & delivery date! Thanks so much!

RE: kaninchen's feedback - Zoegirl - 07-02-2011

I sold kaninchen a Cinciallegra wig, and she paid immediately, and let me know when it arrived. I would love to have more transactions in the future with this great DM member!

RE: kaninchen's feedback - May - 07-09-2011

+1 as a buyer! Great transaction, fast payment! Thanks!!

RE: kaninchen's feedback - Kayakitsu - 07-15-2011

+1 for a nice seller. I bought Paja from her and she packed well. The doll came in good condition as mentioned. Very friendly and great communication. Thank you very much! smile

RE: kaninchen's feedback - lum13 - 08-15-2011

+1 as a great seller. I bought Arietta's outfit from her. Great comunication, well packaging and fast delivery. Outfit is in great condition as described. I would deal with her again wink
Thank you!!