The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D (/showthread.php?tid=7250062)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - mafiaprincess - 01-02-2015

+1 Posative feedback as seller. I bought a doll from her and everything was great! She shipped her very fast. Thank you smile

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Severity - 01-23-2015

+1 as seller; my Byul arrived quickly and is lovely!

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Chyntia - 01-29-2015

+1 as a seller. Bought a few TM mini dolls from her! A little bit of hassle, but we handled it well! No hard feelings smile shipping was very quick and well wrapped! Will buy again from her yay

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - KiraKira - 02-04-2015

+1 as a seller. I bought bald/nude Taeyang Willy Wonka from her at an amazing price. He was packed up really well and shipped very quickly. Thanks so much! smile I hope you feel better soon.

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Alliecat - 02-11-2015

+1 again as a seller; I bought a mini Pullip. Great communication and shipped right away. A pleasure to do business with smile

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - TrueFan - 03-19-2015

+1 as a seller of Dal Katoya - thanks!

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - thisday - 03-24-2015

+1 As a seller. I got some eyechips that came super quick (*≧∇≦)ノ
I also lol'd at the "DO NOT CRUSH" writing all over my mail.

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - fishy - 03-25-2015

(03-24-2015, 03:10 PM)thisday Wrote: +1 As a seller. I got some eyechips that came super quick (*≧∇≦)ノ
I also lol'd at the "DO NOT CRUSH" writing all over my mail.

^^; There was a case I saw on Flickr a while back of the post office just crushing the daylights out of an envelope and ruining the eyechips inside. It's a warning to preempt bad behavior! ^^;;

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Hina Ichigo - 04-17-2015

+1 as a seller.

My Byul arrived safely and quickly, I couldn't be happier! Would definitely do business with again.

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Jencut - 05-02-2015

+4 as a seller! 4 beautiful pairs of eyechips arrived quickly and safely. A pleasure to deal with! smile

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - martah - 06-01-2015

+1 as a buyer, everything went smoothly, great transaction, thank you! smile

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Severity - 06-17-2015

+1 as seller! Thanks for Katoya smile

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - TrueFan - 06-18-2015

+1 as a buyer! Thanks for being so patient!

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Rhapsody - 06-19-2015

Thank you for my mini Minty princess! ! I love her! The communication and shipping was great!

100% perfect!!

She is now my third doll and my littlest hehe

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Joichi - 06-20-2015

+1 as a Seller. I purchased a bait Pullip Saras from her along with extra stands.

She's just been mailed and I await with anticipation. Fishy had good communication and friendly service.