The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D (/showthread.php?tid=7250062)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - dargosmydaddy - 08-07-2017

+1 as seller
Very nice price on a Dal, shipped well

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - kitten-squid - 12-13-2017

+1 for a great seller! Sold me a Little Pullip and was just lovely to work with. Thanks again!

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Chizuki - 01-04-2018

+1 as a seller

I recently bought a few items from fishy. Everything was packed well and communication was great. Overall I would buy from again.

(So sorry this is a little late. Very busy during the holidays)

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - *NatTheCat* - 01-11-2018

+1 as a seller!
I bought a Type 4 Pullip body from Fishy, who was willing to split it from a MIO kit. Communication and everything was excellent. Thank you so much! smile

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - abeautifullittlefool - 02-18-2018

+1 as a seller!

Great communication, very open to reasonable offers and super fast shipping! I love my new little girl, thank you so much! Heart

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Berrybyul - 02-20-2018

+1 as a seller!
Bought taeyang hook, good communication, hook arrived safe and sound!

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Offgenemi - 03-27-2018

+1 as seller I got two dolls and they came very fast in good shape smile thank you!

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - pink anemone - 04-06-2018

+1 as a seller!
Purchased an outfit and it was shipped quickly and professionally.
What a great seller!

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - kitten-squid - 04-06-2018

+1 for an awesome seller. Great communicator, fast shipper, and I love my doll!nthank you very much!

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - *NatTheCat* - 04-11-2018

+1 as a seller! Not much cushion in the packing, but the two dolls arrived safely and as pictured. Happy Great communication again. Thank you very much!

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - sinderellah - 05-01-2018

+1 as a buyer, great communication and fast payment. Was a pleasure to work with, thank you! LOL

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Berrybyul - 05-01-2018

+3 as a seller. Bought 3 items in the past while and everything arrived safe and sound !

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - kitten-squid - 05-08-2018

+1 for a great seller. Sold me the cutest Licca doll and packed her so well that even getting sat on by a rhino at the post office didn't leave a mark! Thanks again!

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - loyalheart - 04-01-2019

+1 Amazing seller!

I have bought from fishy before and this transaction was just as amazing as the last one. Always a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for helping me to find some more of my wishlist items fishy. You are the best! ♡

RE: Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D - Cornflower Blue - 06-06-2019

Plus 1 as a seller!

But a little Pullip from fishy. Communication was prompt and friendly and the shipping was fast. It's always a pleasure to deal with fishy. Thanks!