The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
All my girls......& boy! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: All my girls......& boy! (/showthread.php?tid=7250509)

Pages: 1 2

All my girls......& boy! - Lilcurly - 07-11-2011

I thought it was about time I took pics of all my girls together, the last time I did a group photo Kenna was still polly, & both her & Fenn were still on their stock bodies :p So, new photo time!!

[Image: DSC00549.jpg]
Top from Left: Polly (aya), Kenna (uncanricky), Meg (custom) & Fenn (Prunella).
Bottom from Left: Kitty (Kirsche), Ginny (Grell) & Erin (custom).

I can't believe I've got 7 Pullips!! Madness. I took a few single shots of the girls I don't have decent photo's of...

[Image: DSC00553.jpg]
^Erin in her new wig, I haven't decided whether I like this wig or not yet...it's just so dam fluffy! & it didn't fit her at all, I had to cut into it & lop some of the sides off before I stuck it down. I've stuck it for now....& I'll see how I feel about it, but chances are it'll come off before the year's out.

[Image: DSC00558.jpg]
^Ginny, Looking good int she, lol, she's in Uncanricky & Prunella stock at the minute, as I don't really have anything else for her, but I think she looks good.

[Image: DSC00565.jpg]
^Kitty, in her new wig....fringe from hell, lol, hence the bow! But other than that it's lovely.

[Image: DSC00568.jpg]
^My glamour girl, polly. These are the only clothes she has at the minute, I'm having issues styling her, but I'll get there.

[Image: DSC00570.jpg]
^I couldn't resist taking some pics of Kenna, cuz I love this outfit on her <3

I didn't bother taking pics of Meg or Fenn, as I've got loads of both of them....but I haven't posted one single picture of Jake yet....so, here I give you, for the first time ever!! Meg & Jake, my very first couple <3 (& first Taey).....

[Image: DSC00574.jpg]

[Image: DSC00580.jpg]

[Image: DSC00576.jpg]
^I do love these 2!!! Jakes look still needs work, but he's looking good in some of MH Deuce's accessories for the time being....sexy boy! <3

any comments are very welcome, hope you enjoyed smile

RE: All my girls......& boy! - Queenpegasus - 07-11-2011

Ahhh they are all so cute smile

RE: All my girls......& boy! - SwordPony - 07-11-2011

Love love love all your girls!!!

And I thought that was MH Deuce's belt!! Your couple is very cute!!!

RE: All my girls......& boy! - Lilcurly - 07-11-2011

Thanks so much guys smile

RE: All my girls......& boy! - chocoang3l - 07-11-2011

You have a really lovely family smile

RE: All my girls......& boy! - wampirencja - 07-11-2011

Ginny is indeed very lovely girl, I think she's my favourite, but the custom one is cute too. I love piercing on dolls!

RE: All my girls......& boy! - fiwen30 - 07-11-2011

Meg and Jake look FANTASTIC together! We really need more pics of them Tongue He makes Meg look all soft and sweet smile

RE: All my girls......& boy! - Miss Edith - 07-11-2011

YAY
it's about time Jake got his debut ! :p
You already know how much I love your family, so I will just say ~ the photo of Kenna is STUNNING, Meg looks so happy & content and non snarky *thud* and the photos of her and the very sexy Jake are gorgeous Heart 2

(has she said 'neener' to Polly yet? wink )

Thanks all! smile Jake really does bring out the softer side of Meg, as much as she tries to cover it over of course wink lol. I will definitely take plenty of pics of the both of them, Meg's one of my favourite to photograph as it is. I need to get Jakes wardrobe sorted though....& his tatts! He needs sleeves <3

Miss Edith, technically Meg & Jake aren't even together yet & Polly isn't even home yet, because I still haven't got around to doing the pic fics *hides*. Truth be told I don't really like doing pic fics, it's too long winded & fiddly for me.....but I know how much everyone enjoys them, & I do like the end result, so I will make the effort to get round to doing them......at some point, lol.

I was thinking the other day, I've been on this forum just over a year now, I've had Erin just over a year, & I've had Meg a year last Thursday!!

RE: All my girls......& boy! - ichigo3lemon - 07-11-2011

They are all so cute! Meg & Jake look so sweet together smile

RE: All my girls......& boy! - kitten-squid - 07-11-2011

What a lovely family you have! They're all gorgeous in a different way! grin Also, I hope you don't mind that I was inspired by your siggie! xD

RE: All my girls......& boy! - Sayonara - 07-11-2011

I love Jake's wig. It's so awesome. ;D He and Meg look great together.

Aww, and Ginny is just adorable.

Thanks all smile

kitten_squid, of course I don't mind, I posted a thread somewhere with a link to the dollmaker so everyone could post on there smile I think your sig looks awesome.

Sayonara, Jake's wig is a sunny's world one off ebay, I love fur wigs on boys, they look more boyish I think.

RE: All my girls......& boy! - Little_Spark - 07-12-2011

Your doll family is so pretty, especially your sweet couple Heart 2

RE: All my girls......& boy! - il-3 - 07-13-2011

they are so cute grin