Dolly Market Forum
Just a few pics - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Just a few pics (/showthread.php?tid=7250674)

Just a few pics - SwordPony - 07-29-2011

These are just a few pics of my dolls. I changed my boys eyechips to green Coolcat ones. I also got a new girl and give her my other girls wig and I got Noel a new red one. I love it on her. So meet Noel, Holly and Shane. Holly is the blonde and Noel is the red head.

[Image: shader.jpg]
[Image: 64648459.jpg]
[Image: grshn.jpg]
[Image: grshn2.jpg]
[Image: hon3g.jpg]
[Image: hon2s.jpg]
[Image: sh1s.jpg]
[Image: 82273018.jpg]

RE: Just a few pics - Lilcurly - 07-29-2011

Nice piccies, I especially like the last 2 couple pics, very cute <3

RE: Just a few pics - SwordPony - 07-29-2011

Thankies!!!! He kinda feel over and that how those pics came about.

RE: Just a few pics - wampirencja - 08-05-2011

Your dolls are lovely smile I like the second one most!

RE: Just a few pics - NectarineFire - 08-05-2011

All I can see are frogs in ice-cubes T_T

RE: Just a few pics - KiraKira - 08-05-2011

All the switching around of wigs & eyechips look great. I especially love your green-eyed boy. smile

(08-05-2011, 03:35 AM)NectarineFire Wrote: All I can see are frogs in ice-cubes T_T

Now you got me all curious and wanting to see the frogs in ice-cubes. I hope someone can help you out!

RE: Just a few pics - SwordPony - 08-05-2011

Thanks everyone! Shane had green eyes before the change but they where a dull green. I love this vivid green.

I'm sorry NF that u can't see the pics. I did use Imageshack to upload the pics. Hopefully something can be done to fix that.

RE: Just a few pics - LosTandFounD - 08-05-2011

I adore your Cornice, she's really beautiful!

RE: Just a few pics - yellow_socks - 08-05-2011

I love the modifications you made! Those green eyechips look amazing :o

RE: Just a few pics - Little_Spark - 08-06-2011

Looks like they had a beautiful day out Happy

RE: Just a few pics - NectarineFire - 08-07-2011

Oops! Saddened that I couldn't see these photos I didn't think to check back here again! Anyway...

(08-05-2011, 05:42 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Now you got me all curious and wanting to see the frogs in ice-cubes. I hope someone can help you out!

Haha, trust me the novelty wears off prettttttttty fast T_T

(08-05-2011, 07:39 AM)SwordPony Wrote: I'm sorry NF that u can't see the pics. I did use Imageshack to upload the pics. Hopefully something can be done to fix that.

Thanks! KiraKira kindly sent me a work-around that I'm waiting for the right time to try out, I also mean to ask Kanamai if she would consider registering DM with imageshack so that the photos would appear to everyone no matter where they were logging in from.

Meanwhile, *innocent puppy dog look* they say Flickr and Photobucket are the best! OvO

*cough*boycottImageshackdownwithImageshackandtheirdraconiannewpolices*cough*

RE: Just a few pics - Renske129 - 08-18-2011

What a cuties^^ I love the pictures^^