The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Dolly Market Forum
sceimhiuil's feedback! - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Feedback and Concerns (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28275)
+--- Forum: Feedback (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28248)
+--- Thread: sceimhiuil's feedback! (/showthread.php?tid=7250712)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: sceimhiuil's feedback! - kochan - 10-29-2012

Item: Split Isul - Apollo (me - doll)
Date: Mid-Oct 2012
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 as split partner. Great communication, my doll was well packed and came quite fast for international shipping! Really recommended split partner~<3smile

RE: sceimhiuil's feedback! - kochan - 12-03-2012

Item: I bought some Monster High dolls: Torelai, CAM cat, Abbey (nude) and Operatta's outfit
Date: Late-Nov 2012

Comment: + 1 as seller. Great communication, and answer all my inquiries in a timely manner. My dolls were well packed and came quite fast for international shipping! Really recommended seller~<3. Would love to buy from again!grin

Item: also helped me get CAM Skeleton and CAM Ghost sets
Date: Late-Nov 2012

Comment: + 1 as assistance shopper. I'm really grateful that she could help me get them as I heard that they can sometime be hard to find. I'm really happy with them, now I just have to get them some torso.smile

RE: sceimhiuil's feedback! - Miss Edith - 12-05-2012

+1 as a great seller

I adopted sceimhiuil's Phoebe and it was a stressfree, easy and fast transaction. sceimhiuil is a pleasure to PM with and my girl was packed very well. Thanks again hun smile

RE: sceimhiuil's feedback! - blancahuesos - 02-09-2013

+1 as a great seller!

Very nice and comunicative, very well packaged and prompt shippement, a little present... All perfect!!
Thank you!

RE: sceimhiuil's feedback! - tertlecrazy - 03-04-2013

I purchased a Taeyang Edward Scissorhands from sceimhiuil. She was super friendly and held onto him for me until I could pay, and then shipped out right away. Thanks so much I love him.

RE: sceimhiuil's feedback! - anniemilktea - 03-22-2013

+1 as buyer! She paid promptly and even paid for the additional paypal feeds! Would love to work with her again smile

RE: sceimhiuil's feedback! - Lilcurly - 04-29-2013

Favourites swap feedback.

+1, Sceimhiuil did a box for me for this swap smile She put together a beautiful selection of items for both myself & Kitty. She went above & beyond, & Kitty & I were thrilled. She would be welcome to join any of my future swaps smile

RE: sceimhiuil's feedback! - enofelli - 11-04-2016

+1 for being a great seller! Doll received in good condition!! Thanks so much Heart