Dolly Market Forum
Amalia, Bloody Mary and Crimson - Printable Version

+- Dolly Market Forum (https://forums.dollymarket.net)
+-- Forum: Doll and Art Galleries (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28277)
+--- Forum: Pullip and Friends (https://forums.dollymarket.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=28258)
+--- Thread: Amalia, Bloody Mary and Crimson (/showthread.php?tid=7250949)

Amalia, Bloody Mary and Crimson - Little_Spark - 08-22-2011

Here are Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir) and Crimson (Lunatic Queen) who I got like two months ago who and haven't posted pics of so far smile

Amalia:
[Image: IMG_0147.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0156.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0158.jpg]

Bloody Mary:
[Image: IMG_0170.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0179.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0188.jpg]

Crimson:
[Image: IMG_0202.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0211.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0223.jpg]

All the dolls are absolutely stunning, if you don't already own them I really recommend them Heart 2

As soon as I have time and money I will post profiles of all my dolls and get them really detailed outfits to match their stories and characters LOL

Thanks for watching Heart 2

RE: Amalia, Bloody Mary and Crimson - Lilcurly - 08-22-2011

Thank you for posting these, I love what you've done with Mir, she looks stunning! You've got me tempted by her now, lol. & that wig on Elisabeth is gorgeous. are you keeping your LQ stock? I love the pic of her on the blank pony btw :p

RE: Amalia, Bloody Mary and Crimson - NectarineFire - 08-22-2011

Oooh your Bloody Mary is brilliant! Love how you've given Mir Elisabeth's wig and eye-chips. Way to go re-using and mixing up stock pieces you already have to create such a great new combination! *thumbs up*

RE: Amalia, Bloody Mary and Crimson - Miss Edith - 08-22-2011

Oh My ! They are all 3 so stunning smile Elisabeth looks so beautiful in that wig and with the dark eyes, Mir is --- WOW in Lis' chips and wig and LQ is as lovely as she always is ! You tempt me to change Mir's wig slash I have all the girls kept stock but ... hmmmm

RE: Amalia, Bloody Mary and Crimson - milkytea - 08-22-2011

All three of these lovely ladies look amazing! They're so dramatic~ I really love the picture of Crimson riding the large project pony!

RE: Amalia, Bloody Mary and Crimson - Cornflower Blue - 08-22-2011

A wonderful trio of dark beauties!

RE: Amalia, Bloody Mary and Crimson - Little_Spark - 08-22-2011

@ Lilcurly:
Yes, Mir is stunning! I wanted this doll from the beginning on but it took a while until I really got her... Her eye make-up is just to die for, you need her in your family Heart 2
That wig on Elisabeth belongs to Sfoglia who wears Mir's wig, those 3 girls just changed their wigs^^
And yes, I will keep my LQ stock, just as my LA because those characters are perfect stockwise. Maybe I will change her wig one day smile

@ NectarineFire:
Thank you so much! Since I bought a lot of dolls the last months I didn't have enough money to buy new eyes and wigs and clothes so I had to go with the stuff I already had and I love the results Heart 2

@ Miss Edith:
Thanks so much for the compliment! I think Mir looks just perfect with a rich blonde wig, since I once saw an owner pic of her with a blonde wig I knew this colour was perfect for her Heart 2

@ milkytea:
Thank you, I love when I get my girls to look as dramatic as I want them to look. First I only wanted to take pics of Crimson on the pony but it looks so great that I display her this way now Heart 2

@ Cornflower Blue:
Aaawwww thank you so much! Dark dolls are my passion Heart 2

RE: Amalia, Bloody Mary and Crimson - Yuuki - 08-23-2011

Three scary but lovely girls. Amalia skin tone fit her wig perfect, great pick! She looks like a girl how lived in the victorian time and became a vampire. Lovely!

RE: Amalia, Bloody Mary and Crimson - Minako - 08-25-2011

They are soooo cool! I really love Bloody Mary and Crimson *__* <3

RE: Amalia, Bloody Mary and Crimson - Little_Spark - 08-26-2011

Thank you so much for your sweet compliments Heart 2